He's trying to kill me!

***3rd person POV***

Thoughts in Italics except for Ripper

" He's trying to kill me!" Claudia shouted as she stood on the roof of the Beacon Hills hospital.

Noah started to get concerned, "Dear god Claudia, he's only ten!" Does she know about him?

****

The original sat in the waiting room cloaked as a ten-year-old, hearing everything Claudia said. He looked down, waiting for her to yell vampire, monster, Ripper.

****

"I couldn't stand to be in that room anymore, not with him looking at me like that!

Like what? Noah thought. "It's your dementia, Claudia. It makes you paranoid!"

"I don't care if you don't believe me but he is! He's trying to kill me!" Claudia yelled.

****

Stiles couldn't stand it anymore, he went to the roof with tears in his eyes. He loves Claudia, she was the best mother figure he's ever had. He could remember the times when they would laugh, hug, and cry. She truly cared for him, of course, Noah did too, but this was a motherly love. One he's never had. He opened the door to the roof, preparing for the worst.

He was lucky to have Noah. When Stiles got the witch to do the cloaking spell after a bit of...persuasion, he was surprised. Being over one thousand years old and an original vampire cloaked as a five-year-old was terrible, to say the least.

****Flash back****

When the spell was over Noah had to suppress a laugh but eventually failed. Stiles slumped his shoulders in defeat.

"Come on kiddo" Noah laughed.

"Really kiddo?" Stiles five-year-old voice squeaked.

Noah laughed even more.

"Hey!" Stiles glared " I am like 980 years older than you, kiddo"

"Whatever makes you feel better, old man".

"Yeah yeah," Stiles huffed in defeat. He looked and felt ridiculous but if it meant getting away from his family, it was worth it.

The two then went to Sheriff Stilinski's house. The original couldn't wait to meet Claudia. Noah said so many good things about her, and they were true. The drawback was that Noah didn't want Claudia to know about the supernatural to keep her safe. So Stiles compelled her, he told her that he was staying with them because his parents died in a case, she happily took him in. He never had to compel her to love him, because she always would.

****End of flashback****

The vampire got to the roof, looking for Noah and Claudia. He found them, Claudia stared at him in fear and he felt his heart drop. Noah noticed him, "Claudia its okay, it's just Stiles."

"He's trying to kill me" She sobbed as she moved forward."Stop looking at me like that!" Then she ran. 

I'll Last Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें