My dear Mieczysław

Hey everybody : ) sorry I didn't put in an authors note last time. But I want to thanks, people who voted and viewed )

***3rd POV***

Noah grabbed Claudia's arm before she could get to Stiles.

"What are you doing?!" She shouted.

Stiles backed away, letting the sheriff escort Claudia back to her hospital room. She just stared at him. Pure fear was written on her face. Something he hasn't seen in a while. Stiles never forgot the look on Claudia's face. It was the same fear his victims always had when they were being bled dry.

Salty tears fell from the original's face. He thought of all the people he killed. He could remember their faces, names, and screams. Stiles crumbled down in despair. He put his knees together and buried his head in them as if to block out the torturous memories. He eventually fell asleep from emotional exhaustion, the silent screams playing in his head.

Noah finally got his wife to calm down. Tears fell from his bloodshot eyes as he touched her face. Her eyes fluttered open, "Noah where's Mieczysław?"

Noah's heart dropped...

She remembers...

"I don't know honey" Noah replied

Where is he?

"Oh...well if you see him tell him people are looking for him. His parents I think he said." And with that, her eyes closed.

Noah was stunned....she doesn't remember her own 'son'. The one thousand and twenty six year old vampire portraying your son.

More tears threatened to break free.

To him, time was still...

This is real...

This is actually happening...

Why?

Why?!

The tears Broke free.

His knees feel as if they were jello. His defenses shattered. "It's not fair" he sobbed," she doesn't remember him...

Stiles...

Stiles..

Where is he?

Where is Stiles?!

Noah ran to the elevator, pressing the rooftop button. He stepped out of the elevator and saw a curled up vampire, with red puffy eyes and tears still evident on his face. Noah sighed, feeling the thick grief in the air, he picked up the vampire and carried him down the elevator towards Claudia's room, and set him on the coach.

Noah's eyes widened,

He thought he heard it...

He knew he heard it...

"Sleep well my dear Mieczysław" Claudia whispered.

"Thanks, mom"

Noah smiled, the first smile he has had in a long time.