Chapter 17 - A Date

Start from the beginning

"Alright want to walk around and see what there is?"

"I would love to. I hate to bring this up but don't they know about you being a villain."

"This town is small and isn't affected by outside news. They've also known me from when I first came here years ago. I come here a lot. I'm really not a threat to them."

I nodded. "Well then let's go!"

I took Shouto's hand and pulled him along.

I first stopped at a hot chocolate stand. Shouto bought two. Much needed in this cold.

After that, we walked around town square just admiring all the shops

We walked by a restaurant that Shouto pulled me into.

"Shouto long time no see!" The shop owner smiled.

"Hey, Mr. Tracey."

"Oh wow look at that you have a young lady with you!"

"Hello, the names (Y/n)." I smiled.

He smiled back. He was an older man grey hair.

"Should I get you two of your usuals?"

"Yes please."

He handed us two bread looking things with melted cheese.

We sat at a table to eat.

"What is it?" I asked picking mine.

"It's basically bread with melted cheese. I can't find it anywhere else."

I took a bite and it tasted amazing. To add to it was warm and perfect for winter.

"It's delicious!" I smiled.

He gave me a smirk as I ate the whole thing rather quickly.

"So you got to ask me that question in the woods it's my turn," I smirked.

"Ask away." Is all he responded.

"What happened with your childhood."

"That's a big wide question."

"Alright, what happened with your mother and father."

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?"

"Yes, I have."

"Well, that's exactly what happened. My father was the number two hero and could never pass that. He planned to have a kid and make them the number one hero. He tried three times with my mother before they got to me.

After he did he trained me. I was placed in UA. And my mother couldn't bare my face looking like my fathers. One day she burned this side with the scar. My father said she was crazy and placed her in the hospital."

I gently rested my hand and his he flinched at first but relaxed after realizing he liked it.

"Thank you. For telling me."

"You told me your story only fair you know mine."

With that, we got up and continued to walk around.

I really respect Shouto he's gone through a lot and here we are. Even though he went off his path a bit he found the right way again. It takes someone strong to do that. I could easily say I was falling for Shouto more and more.

Shouto's POV

We passed the lake in the middle of the town.

"Want to go skating?" I questioned looking down at (Y/n).

She looked up at me and gave me one of her warm smiles. "I would love to!"

We went to the rink and put on skates. Once we were on the ice I gently reached for her hand and laced our fingers together.

Her hand fit so perfectly in mine.

"So Shouto everyone at the cabin is so interesting." I laughed.

"Yeah. We all meet at UA and become good friends. I'm glad they're still the same. There all pro hero's now as well."

"Yeah. It's not too late you know. To become a pro-hero."

"I'd have to try a lot harder than others."

"Yes but you have a lot of friends that will support you. And of course, you have me."

I looked down at her (e/c) eyes and blushed madly. She really caught me off guard with that one.

We finished up skating and the sun was starting to go down. We were running up the stairs to the lookout on top of a hill behind the village.

I really didn't want her to miss the sunset.

We reached the top and it was looking out on the forest and village. The sky was painted red, orange and purple. All colors making you feel warm.

She stared off into the sunset her eyes glowing at the beauty. And I don't know why but the words just slipped.

"I'm falling for you (Y/n)." She looked up at me and blushed madly.

She looked away for a second until making eye contact again.

"I'm falling for you too Shouto." She made my heart jump and beat rapidly.

I placed my hand on her cheek gently lifting her face. I bent down and slowly our lips connected. Her warm lips fit on mine perfectly.

I pulled away and looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n) where to next.