8

I wake up in a car. "What the crap am I dong here?!" I hear a chuckle and realize I said that aloud. "I'm here, because Damon got bit by a werewolf, and Klaus' blood is the cure. He was only gonna give it to me if I drank a ton of blood bags, turned off my humanity, and agreed to go on a trip with him. Although, I'm not exactly sure why your here." Stefan says and I nod.

"Why am I here, Klaus?" I ask. "I want to figure out how your a hybrid." He says and I roll my eyes. "I wasn't born yesterday! I know there's more to it! I actually have some questions for you." I say and he automatically looks nervous. "Why do you and the Elijah guy keep looking at me the way you do. You both are acting like you know me." I say and he turns back to the rode.

"Your my daughter." He whispers. "What?!" I scream. "1843, I had visited Mystic Falls, due to a lea don the doppelgänger Katerina Petrova. I couldn't find her, but I did find a beautiful woman named Amelia Gilbert. I hadn't known she was married, until she told me she was pregnant. I knew I couldn't stay in your life, because I had to find Katerina, and because I was evil. I didn't want you to have evil!" He says and I smirk.

"Well it didn't work did it? Now I'm a monster! Why didn't you just take me with you?! It would have saved me from all the crap I have been put through!" I say throwing myself on the seat. "I thought your life would be better without me in it." He says and I scoff. "Well you thought wrong! There were two good things that life brought me, and one of them is turning bad." I say and Stefan smiles sadly at me.

I stand in the back door, waiting for the woman girls to come. I see one then two reach me and I smile. "Right on time! Now, let me and my friends in!" I compel the first. She lets me in and I smile. They talk with Klaus and Stefan and I groan. "Patience Ara, not all of us have our humanity off. We need to get the information, then you can kill one." Klaus says and I roll my eyes.

Stefan throws one to me and I smile. "Don't worry, darlin. I won't tear you to pieces like my best friend will. I have a different sign then him!" I say then sink my fangs into her neck.

Once she's almost gone, I kiss her on the cheek, and snap her neck. She falls to the ground dead, so I walk to the guys. "You guys are amazing when neither of you have your humanity on, but it makes me kinda sad to see my daughter kill someone with no remorse." Klaus says and I smirk. "Like father like daughter. Anyways idiot, you compelled me to flip the switch!" I say then walk to the car and go to sleep.

I wake up and see that we're parked. I get out and stretch my legs, then we see a man. "Who wants to get him?" Klaus asks. "I will." I say and smile. Stefan rolls his eyes and I smirk. I walk up to the guy and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who, just kidding, you don't know me. My names Bella, what's yours doll face?" I ask them ruffle his hair. "Names Ray, darlin." He says and I smile.

"Alright Ray, here's the deal. My father just broke this curse, so now he's tryin' to make people like himself. Your a werewolf, so we're gonna give you his blood, kill you, and then you'll come back and be just like him and myself. Sound good to you, babe?" I ask and he starts backing away.

"Get away from me you freaks!" He says then backs into Stefan. "Now that's no way to treat a lady, let alone my best friend!" He says then grabs his shoulders. Klaus bites his wrist, then pops it into his mouth. "See ya when you wake up, darlin." I say. I kiss his cheek then snap his neck. "I like you without your humanity!" Klaus says and I roll my eyes.