1

I sit on the steps, all alone. I wish I knew how to patch myself up, but I've always had Stefan or Damon help me. Right now, Stefan's hanging out with Kathryn, so he's to busy for me. I cry when I touch the purple bruise, placed on my arm.

"Bells." A familiar voice says ahead of me. I look up and smile. I jump then run to my all time best friend, who just so happens to be the only man I have ever been in love with. I hug him tightly, ignoring the pain that courses through my body. "It's about time your home, soldier." I say and he laughs. "I'm sorry it took me so long, ma'am." He says and I giggle. He kisses the top of my head, and I kiss his cheek.

"Damon?" A voice behind us asks. I back up, just in time for the brothers to grab ahold of each other and hug. I smile, but it soon fades when I see Kathryn watching from a window. "Get in here, Arie!" Stefan says. I walk to them, and we all hug each other. For a second, it's just the three of us, until there's another voice that interrupts us.

"Stefan, Arie, who is this?" Kat asks from the side of us. He pulls away, and I already see the same look I have always looked at me with: love. My heat sinks deeper into my stomach as he kisses her knuckles. "Damon Salvatore." He says and she giggles. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Salvatore, I'm Kathryn Pierce." She says and he smiles.

I wake up to screaming outside of the house. My door opens abruptly, and step-father walks in. He grabs my arm harshly, and starts to pull me out. "Where are we going father? Shall I put on some appropriate clothes?" I ask.

We get outside, and he throws me into a wagon with Kathryn. He slaps me then walks away. Kathryn holds me, then bites into her wrist, and places it in my mouth. I pull away from her and look at her with tears in my eyes. The door opens, and I see the brothers. Stefan pulls Kathryn out, and Damon pulls me out.

I hug him, but fall when he does. I land with my hands on his chest, and they are now wet with his blood. "No! No! Do not die! Please! Don't die! I love you! I need you! Don't die!" I yell at him while crying.

I look at Stefan, just in time to see him fall to the ground dead. I crawl over to him, and start crying. I hear a gun shot, then I feel a pain in my chest, and my vision goes black.