2

2010
I feel a liquid while against my lips, so I try to pull it closer. I immediately push it away and open my eyes. "Kat?" I ask when I see the brunette. "No, I'm Elena." The girl says. "What are you doing in a tomb full of vampires?" I ask her. "I was forced in here! I'm sorry for falling on you." She says and I smile at her. "Well, I'm sorry for feeding on you." I say then we hear yelling.

I smell blood, so I push her out a door. I hear yelling, so I walk towards it. "Their not here!" A man yells as he throws a blood bag against the wall. "Damon?" I ask. The man turns around, and I'm met with the face of my one love. "Bells?" He asks. I nod then run to hug him. I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He wraps his arms around my waist, and we are both crying. We hug so tight, we both run out of breath. "Damon! Come on!" Elena yells.

We walk out, and everyone turns to us. I look up, and see another long gone face. "Stefan!" I squeal. I run and hug him. We hug until someone clears there throat. "Stefan, who's this?" Elena asks rudely. "Hello, my name is Arabella Gilbert." I say. she looks at me weirdly, and a boy turns around to face us. "Arie, this is Elena and Jermey Gilbert." Stefan says and I look shocked.

"Tell me that horrible man didn't have another child! Was it Jacob that passes on the genes?" I ask and they all look at me confused. "Jonathon Gilbert was not the man everyone thinks he is! Everyone knows of the insane inventor, but that's not all!" I say and Damon hugs me. He looks down and laughs.

"Hey Bells, we should probably get you some different clothes on, considering your night gown is torn, bloody, dirty, and very see through." Damon says and I blush. "Can we get some food to?" I ask and he nods. "We'll get ya some blood also, because I don't think you've even had any before." He says and I nod. I hug Stefan again, then grab Damon's hand and we walk up the stairs.

"Damon, I don't have any clothes to change into." I say and he laughs. "Well, I didn't exactly think about that. I'll just get ya one of my shirts." He says and I laugh. We walk into his room, and he goes to his closet. "What am I gonna do to cover everything else?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Bells, you changed in front of me a thousand times, plus we'll probably just chill around the house. Stefan's at Elena's, so he won't be back for a while!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine! Give me a shirt, stupid head." I say and he laughs. He throws me one, and I take off my nightgown and put it on. It covers everything, so I should be fine. "Now, I have some questions. How were those girls wearing pants?! How were they so short?! How are they not getting shunned for wearing sleeves that don't cover there elbows?!" I ask and he chuckles.

"This worlds completely different from the 1860s, Bells. You can wear pretty much whatever you want." He says and I gasp. "By the looks of there clothing, I don't believe we still have to wear corsets! Do we?!" I ask and he shakes his head. "Oh, thank goodness! Those things were the worst thing ever! You could never breathe in them!" I say and he laughs. "I've missed you, Bells." He says and I smile. "I've missed you to, soldier!"