Last Battle For The Lotus Flower

Почніть із самого початку

Yuan Ji laughed at Ying Kong Shi group as he was flustered, now that he was fully recovered he could take out the tweleve of them, his eyes soon then snapped towards Wei Yongzheng as he bald his fist. He wanted to snapped his traitors  head first before he could snap each individual of them.

"Ka Suo, Li Luo, Chao Ya, Liao Jian, Pian Feng, Xing Jiu, Huang Tuo, Luna, Yan Da,Shuo Geng,Ying Kong Shi and most of all precious Pink Orchid. You all believe you can defeat me? Now that I have fully recovers I will be able I would have to thank you all for bringing me a special gift"

Pink Orchid felt Yuan Ji gaze fixed towards her, it was unsettling and she could tell that she was his main focus.
Feeling her body being pulled by a unknown forces the Lotus flower soon glowed brightly as it turned Pink Orchid fully pink, feeling her body drained Ying Kong Shi had panicked as he catched her in his arms.

"Pink Orchid!"

Yuan Ji laughed hysterically as he walked his way towards the flower, watching it blooming he then looked over at the group with remorse.

"You all must be wondering why I haven't used the flower yet when it's had fully bloomed? My plan was to capture every Spiritual Powers to nourish the nutrients of the Lotus growth, but it didn't want that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You all must be wondering why I haven't used the flower yet when it's had fully bloomed? My plan was to capture every Spiritual Powers to nourish the nutrients of the Lotus growth, but it didn't want that. It had only wanted one in particular and that was Pink Orchid. Not only did it want her but it was also connected to her physically. Pink Orchid is our true Lotus and I am here to take her away from you all!"

"Over my dead body!" Wei Yongzheng shouted as grew tired of his talk, grabbing unto his sword he was the first to attack first

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Over my dead body!" Wei Yongzheng shouted as grew tired of his talk, grabbing unto his sword he was the first to attack first.

Attacking Yuan Ji in the spot, the rest of the other snapped there head and joined in the fight, Ying Kong wasn't able to move, Today was apparently Pink Orchid last day and this wasn't how he wanted them spend ,tears ran down Ying Kong Shi face as he cradled her in his arms as the others were fighting Yuan Ji. Pink Orchid was nearly responsive nor was she able to react on anything that was going on.

Yuan Ji had divided himself up d, Yuan Ji was quick and could take them all out easily, everyone was fully focused but it wasn't as hard as it seemed to be

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yuan Ji had divided himself up d, Yuan Ji was quick and could take them all out easily, everyone was fully focused but it wasn't as hard as it seemed to be. Yuan Ji trick was to take everyone out before handling Ying Kong Shi . He was already defenseless now that he find that his lover was the lotus, she was the sacrifice and the one who was the main Lotus this whole time entire time.

When Lian Ji was kidnapped, she had remembered when Yuan Ji mentioned to her. Yuan Ji was Ying Kong Shis real father, he was the one who had spend the night with her under the island as posed as Huo Yi, he hated to see in her such pain and she was the reason why he had found hope. Yuan Ji would do anything to protect her and he would even promise them power but Lian Ji had to make a decision, the way he looked at Ying Kong Shi wasn't the way she had thought, her sons are in danger and that won't be an exception. She didn't even care of he was the strongest in the world, her sons were more important to her than anything and she has to end this here and for all.

Yuan Ji had worn each and everyone in spot, using his Ice-Fire spell he had tooken this advantage and use them all with his full charge and damaged them fully as they all fell back injured from his attack. Yuan Ji laughed as they all fallen before him.  Shifted his way over towards Ying Kong Shi and kicking the Devouring Spirit Sword away from Ying Kong Shis area he had looked at him with pity as he smirked at the two hopeless couple before him.

  Shifted his way over towards Ying Kong Shi and kicking the Devouring Spirit Sword away from Ying Kong Shis area he had looked at him with pity as he smirked at the two hopeless couple before him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Devouring Spiritual Sword slid right towards Lian Ji as she grabbed it and stood up in place. Watching Yuan Ji carefully she had gripped unto the sword as she let him say his last words.

"It's a pity for you to end up in this situation son, don't worry. After I finish you, you will reunite back with your lover" Yuan Ji casts his spell as he raised his hand.

"Yuan Ji!"

Yuan Ji turned around as he watched Lian Ji raised the sword, without a blink of a eye she had willingly stabbed herself as he stood there shocked, running towards her. Wei Yongzheng had screamed in terror as  tears formed in his eyes .

"MOTHER!" Forcefully standing up he had grabbed unto his sword and ran towards his fallen mother , piercing Yuan Ji straight through his chest.

Yuan Ji eyes widen at the sudden pain as he watched Lian Ji slowly dying before him.

"Lian Ji...why" Yuan Ji said, a scream soon escaped out of his mouth as he burst  into thin air.

Yuan Ji may be powerful but everyone has there own  weaknesses and that  weakness if his was if he had lose Lian Ji in any circumstances, he would be doomed because of loves power.

Wei Yongzhengeng grabbed ahold of his mother in his arms as he looked at her with tears, holding the sword in his hands he then shook his head as his mother looked up at him. He regretted mistreating her, the times when he slowly spend with her was the moment he realized he was at the wrong. His mother was innocent and she didn't deserve this, his personality was pulled off from his mother and he had carried her traits.

"Wei Yongzheng, you called me your mother just now?" Lian Ji whispered as he shook his head.

"Mother, dui bu qi. Dui bu qi!"

Yong Kong Shi cried as he watched Wei Yongzheng held his mother, a hand then slowly turned his gaze back as Pink Orchid whispered to him weakly.

"Make your wish, Ying Kong Shi "

Everyone all sat silently as they couldn't bare to witness the tragedy between the two, everyone also couldn't hold the information about Pink Orchid being the Lotus. The lotus flower was awaiting for a wish and Ying Kong Shi had closed his eyes to do so.

"I wish, that everything will restore itself again and we could all live in peace"

Pink Orchid placed her hands unto his forhead as she then whispers.

"Wish has granted"

Pink Orchid arms soon dropped from aside as Ying Kong Shi screamed , shaking her lifeless body in his hands he had held her tightly as her body  withered off before him, the pink specks wrapped around Ying Kong Shis body as a bright light soon appeared before him,everything was slowly fading and everyone was losing there visions.

"Everything will restore once you awaken from your slumber"

It had soon blinded everyone as they fell from a deep sleep.