Promise Breaker

"She what?" Ka Suo said as he turn to gaze at the Yan Da.

"I wanted to stop her, but she refuses. Ka Suo, this is what she wanted but I am afraid that Ying Kong Shi wouldn't accept this" She said leaving Ka Suo speechless at thought.

"Why does it seem that shes avoiding Ying Kong Shi? There must be a reason for this"

Yan Da perked up almost forgotten the incident that happen that day before approaching Pink Orchid. At the Cherry Blossom Hill.

"I almost forgot, I had witnessed a bright glow that was over Pink Orchid,  it seemed to be torturing her but I came in on time to stop it before it could do anymore damage to her" she explained.

"Could it be the black fog?" Ka Suo said curiously, maybe it's the black fog who was the only threat to anyone.

"No, I believe not. This was just a bright glow. Not anything like the black fog. Pink Orchid wanted to resign and live in the mortal realm."

"I have to tell the others" Ka Suo sighed and shook his head.

"Ka Suo, she wanted this to be only be kept a secret by me. Please try to keep it between us both. Promise me" Yan Da said as she looked at Ka Suo sternly.

A few days had passed and within the kingdom was heated from the disappearance of the Ice Queen . Ying Kong Shi was pacing back and forth, his patience grew short and he begin to have short temper. Sitting on his throne he had slammed his fist on the surface.

Lian Ji grew worried at her son and his behavior, whatever or whatever  Pink Orchid was she will be punished for abandoning her son.

"Ying Kong Shi, she must had buisness to attend to. She will come back"

Ying Kong Shi didn't take the sugar coating, staring at his mom he then turned his gazed away and stood up and walked off.

Bumping into Yan Da, her eyes averted to Ying Kong Shi as he avoided her eyes.

Turning to watch Ying Kong Shi walking further from her, Yan Da couldn't help but to tell him. Running towards him she had blocked his path with her arms spread as she looked up at him.

Ka Suo unexpectedly encountered the two as he froze in place for a bit, making his way towards them Ka Suo then looked at the two and spoke.

"Shi, Yan Da. What's going on?"

"Ge, get her away from me" Ying Kong Shi hissed.

Yan Da clenched her jaw and dropped her hands down towards her side as she grew a bit angry. Ka Suo sensed the tension and he didn't want to make the two bond break.

"Shi, why would you want to get rid of her? Don't you want to find Pink Orchid? "

Ying Kong Shi eyes immediately averted to Ka Suo's along with Yan Da who just stared at him from betraying there secret.

Ka Suo didn't have a choice , he didn't want to break it but he knew how it feels to not know where your other half was or the reason they left you for granted.

"Ge, where is she?"

Yan Da furrowed her eyes at him, why did he break the promise? Turning back to Ying Kong Shi , Ka Suo jumped inside her mouth before she could even speak.

"Yan Da had spotted Pink Orchid not to long ago and insisted to help you on the search for our Queen"

Ying Kong Shi felt a bit sadden, he negelected Yan Da once again when she was trying to help out.

"Then we'll go to the mortal realm then" Ying Kong Shi  said without any further questions and walked off to his room.

Yan Da sucked her teeth at Ka Suo who just stared at the princess apologetically.