Falling In Love Unwillingly

Its been several days and the tension between Pink Orchid and Ying Kong Shi was not ideal. Both had been giving each other cold shoulders and they haven't seen each other since.

Ying Kong Shi grew a bit fustrated to see that Wei Yongzheng had tooken his place to play with Pink Orchid, watching her smile and having fun with him instead of Ying Kong Shi, it made him hated Wei Yongzheng more. Maybe this was the reason she had avoided Ying Kong Shi, just so she can be with Wei Yongzheng.

None of them knew why they both stopped talking to each other. The pain felt even more dead than being alive. They were somewhat addicted to each other, assuming things that weren't true and causing them to drift apart by there consumptions.

Ying Kong Shi needed to see her and being away from her made him feel less about himself.

By order, Pink Orchid was wanted to be seen by the King. All she wanted was to avoid him but why is he always doing this to her?

Approaching the empty hall, there was no one around but Ying Kong Shi who was just awaiting for her.

Making her way towards him, she had placed her arms over her chest and bowed .

"Your majesty"

Ying Kong Shi face was expressionless, he didn't want to look weak in front of her. He had to keep strong and be the King not Ying Kong Shi.

"Do you know why I invited you here?" He asked.

"No , your majesty"

Looking at him, he didn't even look at her. Not only did it broke her heart but it was for the best.

"Pink Orchid, why are we acting like this? Is it because you care for Wei Yongzheng more and you decided to be with him instead of me?"

"Ying Kong Shi, of course not. I- things had caught up and I had to do things"

"With him?"

Pink Orchid grew worried, Ying Kong Shi broke down his walls down as he then ignored her gaze , why is he even acting so weak just for her?

"Pink Orchid Dui bu qi, bui bu qi" he uttered as he pressed his palms against the throne, he had gotten up and left without any other words. He had so many thoughts running inside his mind and if she wanted to be with Wei Yongzheng, he will find a way to execute him.

Ying Kong Shi stormed back to his room as he pulled the robe off of him and threw it on the bed, sitting to himself he then punched the bed out of anger.

"Why did she do this to me, what am I feeling? Why are woman so confusing!"

" Shi?"

Wiping his tears away, Ying Kong Shi stood up and met with his mother trying to play it off . Lian Ji knew better, frowning at her son as she walked towards him and wiped the tears away from his face.

"Who hurt you? Who did it? Tell me and I will kill them"

"It's no one. Its just that being a king is so hard" He said making up a lie just so his mother wouldn't think any less.

Lian Ji clicked her tongue and she sat her son down and chuckled.
"Ive been watching you Ying Kong Shi, it's about Pink Orchid isn't it? You both had been playing so much and its very obvious to fall in love "