41| Grounded

edited

__________

We are grounded. Yes, you heard that right. We, 18 years old idiots, are grounded. I still can't believe it. I mean, what we did was all kinds of bad, but still, why did they ground us?

We can't go out in dates or hang out with friends. We don't leave the house unless our parents authorize it.

"Mother dearest, please, I'll do anything, but please don't ground us" Zane begged and Angela raised an eyebrow.

Really? Everybody can do that except for me!?

"So you'll clean this whole house, wash the dishes and cook for a whole month?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Never mind, I'll just stick to being grounded" I said and walked upstairs and inside my room, slamming the door shut after.

I can't do anything. They took my laptop, the TV remote so I can't use it. I only have my phone. What can I do with only my phone? Oh, they also took the charger and will give it to me when they think my phone need to be charged.

They are good, really good. I wonder how many times Zane has done bad things before, because that's why they had to take such extreme measures.

"Never thought I would see the day you got grounded" Ezra said walking inside my room and I glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up if you want to keep your tongue in place" I said and his eyes widened.

"You are a beast" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What is it that you want?" I asked and he grinned.

"Sarah is coming over for dinner tonight" He answered and I smiled.

I think I'm bipolar or something.

"That's great! But why are you telling me instead of Zane or Kian?" I asked and he smiled.

"Because 1- you are my favorite sister, well, my only sister, and 2- because I need your help" He said and I frowned.

"My help in what exactly?" I asked.

"I need to dress up nicely, although I always dress nicely, but I need to...impress her" He said and I nodded.

"I can help" I said and he kissed my head.

"You are the best sister in this whole motherfucking world!" He yelled and ran out of my room.

I can't believe he has a girlfriend or almost girlfriend. But then again, I can't believe I have a boyfriend.

-

I grabbed a light blue button up and gave it to Ezra. He eyed the shirt and pursed his lips.

"Damn it, just try it on!" I exclaimed and he nodded, putting the shirt on.

This was our 100th try. No kidding. He didn't think any of the other shirts I picked looked nice enough. Kian was just laying down on his bed, texting.