49| Ring

edited

__________

Summer literally flew by. It was now the end of July. Well, I was grounded for a big part of the summer, so that's probably why it flew. I'm not ready for college. I'm not ready to be an adult. I want to stay young.

"You do know that school starts in like three weeks?" Kian asked and I nodded.

"Exactly! I have no time left!" I whined and he rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, you'll like it" He said and I shook my head.

"I'm not ready. Can I go back to high school?" I asked and Ezra rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stupid. High school sucks" Zane shrugged.

"I kinda liked it. I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to do" He said.

"Exactly!" I said.

"But I'm ready to kick ass at college" Zane added and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

I wanted to start college, but I just didn't feel ready for it. Like, being an adult, ew. I want to stay as a child.

I opened the fridge and looked for my Oreos. Yes, I put my Oreos inside the fridge. I like cold Oreos. They are good.

"Who ate my Oreos!?" I growled and Ezra's eyes widened. Guilty, I see.

"I-I, I was hungry!" He whined and I glared at him.

"You didn't even ask for them! And you ate the whole damn package!" I hissed.

"Come on! You live with other people. Learn how to share food" He said.

"I bought those Oreos for me, because I wanted Oreos! And you ate them all without even asking. And if I don't want to share my food, I don't!" I exclaimed.

"Don't be stupid! I was hungry and wanted Oreos so I ate them, so what?" He asked and I punched his arm.

"You, dick! Now I don't have any Oreos. Now I'm going to be angry and sad because of your stupid ass self" I cried out loud and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're so fucking dramatic" He said and I slapped his neck.

"I will kill you" I threatened and he pulled my hair, not too roughly, but he fucking pulled my hair.

"I'm not afraid of you, bitch" He said and I groaned.

"I will fucking kill you!" I yelled and was about to tackle him down when Zane grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from him.

"Calm down. I will buy you more Oreos" He said as I tried to break free from his hold.

"I will kill him. I swear I will kill him. Let me at him!" I hissed.

"We're leaving. I'll buy you Oreos" Zane said, getting me out of the house.

He opened his fancy, beautiful car and sat me in the passenger's seat. I pouted and looked down. Zane got in the car and started the engine.