06| Lost phone

edited

^Theo.
I want to clarify that I found out he is underage after I chose him to be part of my cast. He is a model, but apparently I still cannot use him, so I'm sad to say that he will be changed, again. Sorry.

______

I walked down the hallway, ready to go home. Ava, Avashit, Avabutt, whatever her name is, annoyed the hell out of me at lunch. She kept talking shit and shit about me, typical.

She called me a hoe, said that I slept with Zane and then with Ezra, that I was hitting on Theo already. The last one isn't that much of a lie though. He's a hottie, you can't blame me.

"Brynn!" Someone called out and I turned around, meeting Theo's eyes.

"Theo" I said and he smiled.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I usually ride with Zane, but I hate his guts so yes, I need a ride home" I answered and he chuckled.

"Come on. I'll take you home"

I learned that he lives only with his mom. His parents got divorced a few years ago and he hasn't heard of his dad since. He is an only child, which means he gets all the food, his words not mine. He loves basketball, but stopped playing a while ago because he's lazy.

"So, is it cool to live with both Ezra and Zane?" He asked once we were in the car.

"Are you crazy? Zane is a dick and Ezra is annoying!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"But Ezra is funny" He said and I shrugged.

"He actually is...wait, are you gay!?" I asked and he groaned.

"No. Hell no! I'm as straight as a stick" he said and I smirked.

"Sticks can break though" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Point is, I'm straight as fuck" He said.

"Alright grumpy pants" I said and he rolled his eyes, again.

"Keep rolling them eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there"

We arrived at the house in about ten minutes and I got out of the car.

"Thanks Theo!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Anytime" He said, then drove away.

I walked inside the house and realized that no one was home when I took in the silence. Oh sweet baby Jesus, I have the house to myself.

I walked upstairs and inside my room. I decided to take a shower, so I walked inside the bathroom and obviously made sure Zane wasn't hiding anywhere. I took my clothes off and got in the shower.

I was wrapping a towel around my body when I saw something black laying on the bathroom floor. I made sure the towel wouldn't fall and walked towards the black thing. When I got close enough, I realized it was a phone. To be more exact, Zane's phone.

Did he really go out without his phone? Dumbass. I grabbed it and smirked.

The day just got a hell lot better.

-

I kept Zane's phone hidden in case he came asking for it. We ate dinner, as usual and no one suspected a thing. Zane kept looking for his phone everywhere, but he couldn't find it.

I'm not stupid though, I put it on airplane mode just in case he decided to call. I'm actually kinda smart. I plopped myself down in my bed, making sure I locked all the doors first, and grabbed his phone.

Let's find some dirty secrets.

_______

Hey beautiful people! Hope you liked this update! If I left some typos, point them out so I can fix them as soon as possible. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra