05| Theo

edited

________

I decided to make Ezra my personal morning alarm. He is definitely a morning person, unlike me. This morning he decided to wake me up again, in the worst posible way.

Flashback:

"Wake up Brynn!" Ezra yells and I groan covering my ears. I don't hear anything for the next few seconds, so I uncover my ears.

Mistake. Big mistake.

Xo Tour Llif3 by Lil Uzi Vert blasts from some speakers and guess where he puts the speakers, right beside my ears.

"Ezra!" I yell, jumping up of the bed while he smirks.

"I just got a nice view of your ass" He says and I groan, pulling my shorts down.

"Don't be a pervert! We're siblings! Turn that damn music off" I yell and he nods, then turns it off.

"Chop chop! You have thirty minutes to get ready!" He yells before walking out of my room.

Flashback over

So yes, I will make Ezra my personal morning alarm. Today I decided not to take a shower because I went to sleep really late yesterday and took a shower right before going to sleep.

I'm not a pig, but I sleep in clean sheets, so there was no need to take a shower.

I was brushing my teeth when someone started singing from the shower. That someone being Zane. Oh, perfect, I have to record this. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone, then walked back inside the bathroom as quiet as possible so he wouldn't hear me.

I pressed the record button and laughed to myself.

"You just want attention!

You don't want my heart!

Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new!

Yeah, you just want attention

I knew from the start

You're just making sure I'm never getting over you, oh!"

He sang out loud and to be honest, he had some great potential. His voice was nice, he just had to stop yelling and start actually singing.

When he turned off the shower, I started clapping and he ran out of the shower, may I add, with no freaking towel on!

I covered my eyes and screamed.

"Underwear! Underwear!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Relax doll face, I know you're dying to see this beautiful body" He said and I gasped.

"Shut up, narcissistic bitch!" I hissed and he chuckled.

"You can see now" He said and I sighed, taking my hands off my eyes. He was wearing some boxers, phew.

"By the way, you're a terrible singer" His eyes widened.

"How much did you hear?" He asked nervously and now it was my time to smirk.

"The enough to be able to record it" I said and winked.

Yes, I did brush my teeth before running out of the bathroom.

-

It was lunch time and I was sitting beside Ezra, again. Yesterday's bitch was sitting in Zane's lap, and he didn't seem to be enjoying the moment.

"So you two assholes are popular here?" I asked and Ezra nodded.

"Of course" He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"So that's why everyone was staring at me yesterday" He nodded.

"Avalon, would you mind getting off me?" Zane asked and she pouted.

"But baby, I missed you" She whined.

"Yea, and I miss my food. Now get off so I can eat" he said and she gasped, but sat beside him anyway.

A tall, handsome guy walked towards the table and I almost fainted because of his beauty. His eyes are gorgeous.

"Hey guys" He said and I grabbed onto Ezra's shoulder.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I turned to look at the gorgeous human being.

"I don't know who you are, but you're hot as fuck" I said and he smiled.

"Thanks. You're beautiful" He said, then sat beside me.

"Theo, meet Brynn. Brynn meet Theo" Zane said and Theo smiled.

"Nice to meet you" He said and I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too"

Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.

_______

Hey! Hope you liked this update. If you find any typos left, point them out so I can fix them as soon as possible. Please vote and comment. Love you!

nashra