Part 29

Its a week later.

I have seen Brennen but not hugged him. I cant handel it. I got a tekst from Brennen "Babe come to santa monica spier, walk as far as you can" Okay thats kinda weird but i am going. "Okay" I tekst back. Its 8pm right now. I walk down stairs. "I am going to the beach" I said to Elton and Corey who are sitting on the cough. I walked trough the frontdoor to my car. I get in and drive to santa monica.

I get there and parked my car. I walk to the pier and walk as far as i could get. I saw Brennen standing there. I walked to him i wanted to run but i dont know if Colby or Jake would be there. As soon i got to Brennen he hugged me. I hugged him back, now i know we are alone with each ohter. I pull back from the hug and kiss him. It was as perfect as back in the abbended zoo. It felt the same. I know for sure that i am in love with him. We pulled back from the kiss and looked at each other. "i missed you so bad" I said. "I missed you even more" Brennen said. "i saw you but i could not hug you" I said. "Everytime i talked to you but i could not kiss you" Brennen said. "Thats what i was going to say" I said with a big smile. "Look we have something special" Brennen said and pushed body to his. We where looking at the pier. Its full with color lights. Its dark so it looks really beautifull. This is again a perfect moment.

We stand there for so long and it was perfect. Finaly holding him after 2 weeks. "I love you" I said to Brennen. "I love you more baby" Brennen said. Those words made my heart melt. We walked over the pier but not holding hands. There could be fans from me or Brennen and see ur or worse Colby and Sam.

And right there you have it the thing i did not wanted to happen. I saw Elton, Corey, Devyn, Colby, Sam and kat. HOW and WHY right now. "Brennen they are here" I said and i run away they did not saw me i think. Brennen followed me. I run to the beach it self. I got to a place under the pier. Its not the best place but they cant see me from here. Brennen put his arm around me. "Who are here?" Brennen asked me. "Everybody from my house but not Aaron" I said. I was kinda scared for them to find me. Brennen saw that and kissed me deeply. The kiss is full with pasion. My hand is in his hair and my other arm around his neck. Brennen his arms ar wrapped around my waist and back pussing my body up against his. This is what i wanted these past to weeks and maybe longer. I pulled back but Brennen did not lose his grib. I heared my phone. I picked up fast. It was Elton. "Hey sis where are you, i saw youre car in the parking lot i am hear with the boys" Elton said. "I am at het beach where are you guys i will come find you" I said back leaning my head on Brennen his shoulder. "We are at the ferrishwheel" Elton said "Okay i am on my way" I said back. I hung up and looked at Brennen. "I have to go, i am so sorry" I said to Brennen. I almost had tears in my eyes. "Babe dont cry i will see you soon, i love you" Brennen said and kissed shortly but good. I walked away from Brennen and trying not to look back. I walked at the pier to the ferrishwheel. I saw the boys and run at them. Colby looked alone so i stand not to him. Everybody had someone, sam had kat, Corey had Devyn, and Elton has Amanda. I did not saw her first. Colby was happy that i am standing next to him.

We had fun togheter and went home. Colby was sitting next to me and the other peole in the other cars. We drove home and sing along with the music. We got home and i walked to my room. Colby followed me and crashed next me on the bed. "Wanna watch Serie" I said. "Hell yeah" Colby said. He gets up to grabe my laptop. I get under the blankeds and Colby came sitting next to me. I started up my laptop.

We watched serie for a little while, I fall asleep on Colby his shoulder.