Part 1

I have rewritten this part. I am not sure if I am gonna rewrite all the parts but maybe a view. The story is the same but written better.  Enjoy!

"Colby we are leaving come on!" I screamed from down the stairs. I, Colby and Sam are going to go out for some food. I am waiting with Sam for Colby to come down the stairs. Finally Colby came walking down the stairs. "Dude what took you so long" Sam asks Colby but I was not paying attention to what Colby said back because Brennen just walked in to the house. Brennen and Colby are best friends so he is around the house alot. "We are just going to go get some food are you coming?" asked Colby to Brennen. "sure" Brennen said and he came along. 

We  decided to go with my car so i was driving. Colby and Brennen are sitting in the back seat and Sam sat next to me. We where going to in-n-out. Somehow I can't get Brennen out of my mind, he is so cute and hot. No no no stop! thinking like that he is the bestfriend from my bestfriend I can't fall for him. But still I have to do my best not to think about him. 

I parked my car so everyone got out of the car and walked to the enterence. We ordered some food and sit down at a table next to a window. I was sitting next to Colby and Brennen came sitting on the other side of the table. Well great! now I am seeing him the whole time. Its hard to avoid him in my head and now he is sitting there right in front of me. 

I really need to stop thinking about him because i really dont need to fall for him. We are eating our food and i looked up and caught Brennen looking at me. I smiled and continue eating my food. My mind was going crazy, Its not like the first time Brennen was in my thoughts but now its alot. I looked from Sam to Brennen and he looked at me a bit to deep. No i cant let this happen. . I need to get him out of my head. 

I was done with my food and I checked my phone for a second in the corner of my eye i saw that colby also finished his food. We talked a bit before leaving to go back home. I really love hanging out with my friend but Brennen has been on my mind so i have maybe been a bit off. We get in the car but inseat of Sam sitting next te me Brennen opend the passenger door and sits down. Are you kidding me, i have been trying to not look at him and get him to leave my mind and he comes sitting next te me? really. I just have to focus on the road and not him. 

I start the car and drive off. Brennen was talking with Sam and Colby who where seated in the back. I tried my best on driving but my mind was going so where els the whole time. that something was of course Brennen. I imagden his hand on my thight while i was driving. No stop thinking that way, it wil never happen he is the best friend of your best friend. 

I turned around the corner and we are almost there. 

I parked the car infront of the house. Thank god we are here. There where moment i could feel his eyes on me. He was looking at me again. We got out of the car and i locked my car. We went into the house. Me thinking it would be a relaxing dinner turned into a stressfull situation. 

I sit down on the couch and Sam came sitting next to me. Colby and Brennen went upstairs to hang out but before he went up the stair is look at me, i was looking at him so i looked away as fast as a could. I could feel my face become red. Shit!

Sam said "Kat is comming over tonight"  "so youre gonna be upstairs then?" he nods his head. Well this is not gonne be a eventfull night. Colby is hanging out with Brennen, Sam with Kat, Elton is on a TFIL trip and Corey is on a vacation i thought I am not sure. 

I decided to watch something because my mind was filling with the toughts about Brennen. The moment he looked at me, his eyes everything was going through my mind. More then ever. 

After a but i hear Colby and Brennen come down stairs. Colby came sitting on one side of me and Brennen on the other. "what are you watching?" Colby asked "just a movie" I said. But i cant remember much of the movie because Brennen was sitting there. Right next to me. He was so close to me, closer then in the car. I could see his hands they just look so good. (Weird thing right that hand look hot but they sure do!!!)