Part 15

We finaly got there. I get out the car and look around me. We where in a forest. Its beautifull the smeel from here is the best ever. We here the animals. Its better then in the city its more quite. Brennen walked to me. "Lets walk" He said. I am enjoying this, Brennen and i where holding hands and we just walked. I got a call its Colby i pick up.

"Where are you"

"I am with Brennen calm down"

"I am worried okay"

"Colby come on dont be that worried about me nothing is going to happen to me come on"

"well i am"

"Well dont" I said and i hing up. I was done with everybody being overprotective about me. Like everybody always is. I get it when Elton is he is my big brother so that not weird. But when Sam Colby or Corey are worried its not. I am done with them being like this. Brennen saw i was upset. "Whats wrong"

"Colby is worried about me where i am, like stop he dont needs to be worried about these things Elton should not Colby Sam or Corey" I said a little mad. "i get it, but cares about you" Brennen said and pulled me in a hug. "i get that but its a little to much, i am not home for 3 hours he calles me" I said while i placed my head on his chest. "Its indeed a little bit to much just talk to him about it".

We walked and we talked. We sit down and then walked back to the car. It was getting dark. "I should bring you back" He said. "Yeah true" i get it if Elton finds out i am spending alot of time with Brennen he is going to know we are dating.

I got home i gives Brennen a fast kiss but he pulles me back and went in for a long kiss. I get out the car and walked to the house. I walk in and pet Circa. I end up sitting on the grond and Circa layes by me so i can pet her. Elton walked in. "Hey little sis how youre going after last night" He said and comes sit next to me. "Good i even forget about it" I said. "okay maybe because you where with Brennen?, calm down nobody is home they are out for dinner" Elton said. I get red. "Hey you dident think i dident notic this thay you like him, the way you look at him or you are always sitting in his car, hey its okay i am fine with is as long he dont brekes youre heart or i lose my little sister" He said. "thanks Elty" I said and he hugged me.

We orderd pizza and he played games and i pet Circa. After a while Colby, Sam and Corey oh and devyn.

Colby signed to me i need to come. I stand up and i walke with him upstairs. We walked in his room i close the door. "Allisa i am sorry i am worried about you sometimes" Colby said. "Colby i get that but let Elton or Brennen do those things" I said. "Wait Brennen?" Colby asked with a smirk. "Okay Colby dont tell anybody but i and Brennen are together" I said. "Really Yes" Colby said. He gives me a randome hug. "Are you happy" Colby asked me "yes really am" I said.

I walked out his room to my room. I sit down and watch a serie.

I was texting with Brennen. I told him that i told Colby but i dident tell him about Elton.