Part 22

I wake up but i dont wanna to open my eyes. After a while i opend my eyes. Oh wait of course Colby and we fall asleep. I look at him he was still asleep. Damn he is so handsome. I love him. I grabbe my phone. I look around on my phone. I feel Colby move next to me. I look over to him he is awake. "Goodmorning" I said. "Goodmorning sunshine" He said and gives me a quike kiss on my lips. He moved back and grabbed his phone. I moved over to Colby. I layed my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I looked at my phone. "I love you" Colby said randome to me. "I love you more and more" I said back. After a while i get up to take a shower. After i took a shower i walked back to my room Colby was still in my bed. "Colby should you not get dressed or something" I said when i walk over to him.

"Yes i wil get up" Colby said while he gets up. He walkes over to me and gives me a hug. "You dont know how happy i am to hold you" He said. "Wel you dont know how long i have been waiting for this" I said. He lets me go. He walks out my room. On that moment i got a call from Brennen. "Hi babe are you comming over?" He said. "Yeah i am getting ready" I said back trying to me happy to hear him. "Okay i will see you over a little while" He said. I put my phone away and I did a little bit of make up on. I am wearing my black levis jean with Elton his merch on. I put my all stars and walk down stairs. I walk to the kitchen to grab a apple. Sam and Colby where standing in the kitchen. "I am going to Brennen to talk" I said. "Good luck" Sam said. "You can do it" Colby said. I grabbed my car keyes and walk to the frontdoor. I walked trough the frontdoor to my car. I get in my car and drive to Brennen his place. I am so scared to see him. I got this feeling that i a mto scared to tell him it or that i fall in love with him. But also with Colby. I cant be with Brennen and Colby at the same time. I parked my ca rand get out. I walk to the front door and walk in. I walk in and Brennen is standing there. He gives me a hug. I feel like i am going to cry but i cant right now. "Hi baby" Brennen said. "Hi" I said while i was with my head in his chest. I look up and look at that damn beautiful face of him. Oh damn he is so hot. No Allisa there you go you fall in love with him again. I cant be with them at the same time. But i really cant break up with Brennen right now i am not ready to break his heart.

We sit down "should we talk about the whole Colby thing" Brennen said. "no just be quite" I said. I know i just need to talk about it but i cant. I cant break his heart. My heart cant handel it.

I lay with my head on his chest and Brennen is holding my hand. I still got this feeling that i wanna cry. I need to hold it in. "Babe whats wrong?" Brennen asked me. I cant hold it anymore and i felt the tears rolling over my cheecks. Brennen pet my hair and said "its okay just cry babe".

I just let the tears go.

After i while i stoped crying after a while but i dont wanna talk about it. "Babe just tell me whats wrong i am worried" Brennens said. I sit up and look at Brennen. I dident know what to say to Brennen right now. He moves his hands to my face and hold it. I look in his eyes and i see the love he has for me. Ugh i cant do this i just cant.

"Just tell me whats wrong, you can tell me everything" He said. "I know" I said.

Now i that i see him i dont even wanna break up with him. But the moment i see Colby i wanna be with him forever. I dont know what to do right now. I feel tears rolling again. Brennen pulled me in a hug and said "baby just tell me i am worried about you" He said and the way he said it i know he wants to cry. I was just hugging my boyfriend at the moment Colby called. "Colby is calling should i pick up?" I asked Brennen. "yeah thats okay" Brennen said. I get up to walk away "Hey" I said to Colby. "is it going okay?" Colby asked me. "i dont know" I said. "What do you mean with i dont know" Colby asked me. "I just dont know Colby" "Did you cry" Colby asked. "Maybe" "Babe do i need to come" "No no really no Colby".

I hing up and walked back to Brennen. "How did it go?" Brennen asked me "I dont know". I sit down on Brennen his lap face to face. I layed my head on his chest and said "I dont know anything in life right now". "oh baby" Brennen said with his arms around me.