Part 3

this part is rewriten, not differt just better writing! enjoy

after 20 minutes we finally got to the place. I really tried my best the get Brennen out of my mind but nope did not work. I just followd Colby into the place. I am not like those girls that just stard crying when it gets scary. Its just annoys me, because if you find is scary why do you come along.  

the walls of the place where full with graffiti. "It used to be a hopital back in the days" Colby said to the camera. Sam started walking next to Colby so I started walking next to Brennen. I wasnt to happy about that. Even to this is what I want. I want to be with him, close to him, next to him. But also as far away i could be. But I know I cant because I also wanna be right next to him. My mind needs stop thinking. 

Colby also gave me a camera to film so the video would have different angels. We walk up the stairs, the whole place is almost just emty. Sam and Colby walked into a room, I decided to walk into another room. Brennen followed me into the room. Is it because they dont want me to walk around alone? or is it because Brennen just wants to be around me as mucht as I want to be around him? what am I thinking ofcourse he does not want to be around me, Right? 

I was looking around the room, to see whats written on the walls. I turned around to see Brennen looking out of the window. I just want to be next to him, to feel his body. My body almost feels like its frozen. But I have to move because it would be weird if i looked at him for to long. But the thing i wanted the most is to hug brennen. To feel his arms around me. those strong arm, I think it would feel safe. 

"Let's see what Sam and Colby are up to" Brennen said and i nodded. I followed him to Sam and Colby. I filmed him walking and some rooms I walked past. We got to the room where Sam and Colby where. I gave the camera to Brennen so he could film a bit. I looked up at Brennen and he did the same. We looked in each others eyes, just for a second but my breath just stopt. 

We where filming when we heard a door slam shut. "Lets go! Walk now!!" Sam said and they went of course. But I just want to know where it came from. So I walked the way the sound came from. But a strong hand grabbed my arm. "what are you doing?" Brennen asked me. "I just want to know where the sound came from, its day so I dont think anything will happend" I said to Brennen. Brennen let go of my arm, the feeling of his hand touching me was nice. "No, youre gonna come with us, youre not going to look around alone" Brennen said. I looked behind him because Colby and Sam tried to get us to the stairs where they where waiting. "but why do we always run once something happens?" I asked. "We want something to happen right? I said. "Yeah we do but this place gives me bad vibes, so lets go now" Brennen said to me. He walked behind me so he made sure I went back to Same and Colby. 

"what where you doing! What where you thinking!" Colby said. "What i just wanted to see where it came from, maybe it was just the wind" I said back. "You have a point, but just dont do it alone!" Colby said and gave me a quike hug. He wispert to me "I want you to be safe". I nodded my head. We decided to we walk down the stairs and walk around the buidling to see if there are other ways into the building. 

I feel like the boys are looking out for me a bit more, like come on guys i wont do it again. 

After looking around a bit more is started to get more and more dark outside. So we decided to head back to the car.