EPISODE 18- THE SHOCKING PAST

Hello doodles here I am back with the next part. Have a nice time reading it. Eagerly waiting for all your responses and thoughts after finishing the chapter.

EPISODE- 18

Next day arrived and the storm in Shivika's life too.

"Shivi... Shivanya... Shivi..." Anika shouted aloud finding Shivi like mad here and there in every room.

She reached the hall and started calling out Shivi loudly and everyone gathered listening to her screams and shouts. 

"What... what happened Anika?" Shivay asked when Tanya's attention caught and she understood that Shivay has got his memory back.

Anika broke down crying in Shivay's arms taking Shivi's name. 

"Relax Anika... nothing will happen to our Shivi... just relax" Shivay patted her back trying to calm her down but then she opened her fist revealing the letter from Om.

It read---

Bhabhi... we should be sorry for doing this to you... but we are not because you should suffer a little for what you did, you just snatched away Shivay, the main player of our game, from us and now he is adamant in sharing the property with you. But how can we let him do that? We are taking away Shivi from you, but the day you leave him and go away she will definitely return to you. Just stay calm bhabhi until VEER teaches you a lesson.

Shivay was shocked reading each word and he reread again but the words doesn't change to his favour.

"Shivi.... my daughter" Anika's hiccups and sobs continued.

After sometime Shivay went to call and inform the police when Anika ran out without listening to anyone from back to find her daughter by her own.

"Anikaaa.... Anika stop" Shivay called from back but she drove the car and went out. 

Shivay too followed her in another car but in a signal he lost her car and she continued driving till a truck suddenly came in front of her from a lane inside.

Cllleeeaaacchhh.... Anika's car stopped. 

"What the hell... just move away from my way" Anika shouted.

"Your way will lead you to me darling... your Shivi is with me, just come with me" Veer shouted back coming down from the car and smirking evilly.

Anika's jaw dropped listening her Shivi's name from his mouth and she soon came out of the car.

"Where is my daughter? Just take me to her" she shouted as loud as she could while tears went down.

"Well... at first stop shouting darling, and come with me" Veer said walking up to Anika's car and grabbed the driver's seat while signed Anika to sit beside him. Anika without any second thought ran towards the car and sat beside. Veer started the engine. Anika's sobs, hiccups and tears continued and she drifted in the era of unconsciousness.

"Anika... Anika" Veer jerked her a little and counted her pulse when he got sure that she is unconscious. "Let's reach to my den and you will be fine, I always had the dream of making you mine and defeating Shivay... I completely did it today darling, but just don't worry... I know you love Shivanya a lot... I won't harm her a bit also because she would be my daughter right? After we marry..." Veer's laughter reached high as tears formed in his eyes out of happiness.

Anika remained unconscious as they reached to his den. He landed her on the chair and started staring at her as the smile covered his face.

"Awwww... you look too cute, well today before I propose you again... I want to confess something, I want to tell you that through what I went to get you... how much effort I did to get you" Veer laughed out loud again and sat in front of Anika to describe her what he did.