EPISODE 8- TAKKARBAAAZI

Hello darlings here I am back with the next part. Have a nice time reading it and dear please have a look on the P.S. after you finish the chapter and let me know. Happy Reading

EPISODE- 8

Shivay went to office. He looked back at Anika and did his hair setting step. Anika smiled within herself. OmRu saw that and looked at each other.

The meeting started at its time. Everyone was awesomely happy to see Shivay back and attending the meeting. A broad smile appeared on everyone's face.

"Sir...for this project the amount of money that is required is much high...if we go on with it...we might face loss rather Mr. Malhotra has a far better deal for us" a staff informed showing some stocks and market rating's slide. Shivay analysed those.

Some time passed. Shivay looked at every curious face while reading the file submitted to him.

"Hmm...so as far I understood, these papers means we should cancel the deal to get Mr. Malhotra's deal...but if I am not wrong we have already spent a huge amount in setting up the site..and now you all think that we must leave it and shift to another one?" Shivay taunted.

"No...no sir... I was just saying there is much more profit in Mr. Malhotra's deal" the staff said.

"Well in that case we will take up that deal too...what is the problem?" Shivay asked.

"Sir... Malhotra Group of Industries and Raichand Industry are well known rivals so Mr. Malhotra said that if we are ready to work on his deal then we have to leave Mr. Raichand's deal." The staff answered looking down.

"What the hell...why should we face loss for that damn Malhotra Industry?" Shivay shouted getting up.

Mr. Malhotra who was sitting silent at the other corner smiled listening to this.

"Well..Mr. Oberoi I don't think you are interested in working with us...okay leave it...you are only kicking your profit" Mr. Malhotra said and got up. He went to leave but held back after listening to a very familiar voice.

"Mr. Malhotra we are interested to work with you" came a voice as the door shut open.

"How dare you come to my office and interfere like this?" Shivay asked.

"Listen Shivay...this office is my work place too... so just stop and let me sort this out." Anika gave it back in the equal tone.

Shivay glared at Anika but without bothering it she went towards Mr. Malhotra "listen Mr. Malhotra...you also know and we also know...this project is one of the huge profit project of this year...rather say next year...and you also don't want to loose the alliance with Oberoi's so why creating such drama of rivalry??" Anika asked while Malhotra stared at Shivay who was still staring Anika with rage.

"Mrs. Anika...we have a reputation in the outer world...if we start working with Oberoi's who are working with Raichand's then our reputation might get affected" Malhotra answered.

"Malhotra sir...in this world of business if you have money then reputation increases automatically, if then also you have problem in signing the deal with us...then it's yours problem not ours. I am giving you an hour to think, after that please state your last decision...thank you" Anika said and went out from the room.

All the staff belonging to Oberoi Group applaud aloud. Happiness was visible on their face. This pissed off Shivay more. He too followed Anika.

Half an hour passed by and Tanya reached to Shivay's cabin panting.

"How dare you interfere in my matters" Tanya saw Shivay shouting at Anika.

"I  am not bound to answer you...I am going and after an hour completes let me know Mr. Malhotra's decision" Anika said and walked away.