EPISODE 10- HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello friends here I am back with the next part. Well first of all Thank You so much for letting me know your suggestions.

And now before you proceed to the next part... I apologize if anyone feels this part to be not as good as you all expected. But I tried my best to meet up all your expectations. Please do pardon me for any unintentional mistake. Hope a happy reading.

EPISODE- 10

"Maa" Anika called entering in Pinky's room.

"Anika...kya hua beta?" Pinky asked.

"Maa... actually Shivi slept and there are so much noise outside so I thought to drop her in your room so that she sleeps peacefully" Anika answered smilingly.

"Okay beta... let her sleep here... And you go I will join you all sometime after" Pinky said and put Shivi down on the bed.

Tanya went to her room where Shivay was sitting on the bed and was fuming with anger.

"Shivay..." Tanya said putting her hand on Shivay's shoulder. He glared at her angrily.

"You are still angry...let it be" Tanya said.

"No... I can't, how dare he touch my wife like this?" Shivay said and banged his hand on the bedside table.

"Okay...I can understand he touched me in a wrong way but in an hour we will welcome the new year so no more fights no more gussa...let's go down" Tanya said.

"Okay... let's go" Shivay said and got up to go down.

"But Shivay there is a problem" Tanya said getting up from the bed and holding Shivay's hand.

"Problem?" Shivay asked narrowing his eyes.

"Listen Shivay... I am saying something but please do not question me after I finish" Tanya said. Shivay looked at her more suspiciously.

"What's the matter Ta... Darling Anika?" Shivay asked correcting his sentence.

"Listen... some people outside are thinking Anisa to be your wife so let her become your wife for today's night. You will celebrate new year with her. You will behave with her as if she is your wife. All your family together and Anisa would be celebrating new year while I will sit back at the room...I am not feeling like going out" Tanya explained.

"But what's the matter Anika?" Shivay asked.

"You have promised me that you won't ask anything" Tanya said and sat down on the bed closing her eyes.

"Okay fine I won't ask but drink this water" Shivay said and extended a glass of water to her. She drank it and he went away and joined back to the party with a broad smile.

Only thirty minutes were left for the clock to struck 12:00 midnight. Pinky went to her room and found Shivi wide awake and trying to get down from the bed. She hurriedly went to her and helped her.

"Shivi beta...sleep" Pinky said.

"New year..." Shivi replied with a twinkle in her eyes and smiling broadly.

Pinky went awe at her innocence and took her back to the party.

"I want this to surround mine exactly at twelve" Shivay said rubbing his finger over Anika's lips behind a pillar.

"Ahem..." Rudra said from behind and Shivay Anika went away from each other.

"Listen...this is a family function... I know you are missing the romance with your wife but that does not mean you will start romancing with her" Rudra said to Shivay pointing towards Anika.