EPISODE 6- OMRU IS UPTO SOMETHING

Hey darlings hiiii... wishing you all a VERY VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. May all your wishes get fulfilled in this new year and may all you rise up high. A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to all your family too. Wishing you loads of luck and love.

And now here roles the next part. Happy Happy reading.

EPISODE- 6

NEXT DAY...

"Tanya...where is Shivay?" Anika asked Tanya who just came down to have breakfast.

"He is sleeping...why?" Tanya asked.

"No.. actually he always have breakfast with everyone so I asked...he is sleeping now okay... no problem" Anika said keeping down the juice jug.

"Am I allowed to sit and have breakfast with you?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah...sure why not??" Ishana said smilingly looking at Anika who too nodded her head in agreement smilingly.

Everyone else joined gradually and they started having breakfast not before enquiring about Shivay. Anika fastened her steps to go and get Shivi down who was sleeping in his father's embrace as Ishana dropped her to their room after she got up super early. She walked into the room and saw Shivi sleeping cuddling to her Papa and Shivay staring his small princess.

"Shivay...how did this happen? Shivi never sleeps back after getting up but today" Anika said sitting on the other side of Shivanya and rubbing her hand on her back and head.

"When Ishana left her over here she quietly came and stood beside me staring with her twinkling eyes...she asked me to narrate story and how can I deny my princess so I started narrating a story but when I finished I realized she is fast asleep cuddling me...I too didn't wake her up" he dropped a kiss on Shivi as he completed.

"You know what... she used to ask me about you everyday. She missed you the most" Anika said looking at Shivay.

"Now Shivi's Papa wants a good morning sweet" Shivay said sitting up straight with a clean smirk in his eyes.

"But...Shivi will get up" Anika said blushing and looking down.

"Did you forget about my prince...so...soon...I cannot wait for more" Shivay said decreasing the air space between them.

Anika soon pecked on his lips and went out of the room taking sleeping Shivanya with her. Shivay smiled and touched the place where Anika kissed and fall on the bed with happiness and contentment.

Anika saw Tanya completed her breakfast so she said "Tanya now go and call Shivay cause sleeping this late isn't good." Tanya nodded in response and went upstairs.

Tanya came down with Shivay who looks the exact SSO with his suit boot on. Anika smiled within herself.

"Good Morning everyone and good morning Anika" Shivay said looking at everyone and then at Tanya.

"Hey...why is our daughter with her...take her Anika from that lady's embrace.. I want to play with my daughter and yeah one more thing... wait what is your name?" Shivay asked looking at Anika.

"An..." she stopped while speaking and then continued "Anisa"

"Hmm...so Mrs. Anisa.. you need not come from tomorrow as I and my wife is back to take care of our daughter... so you are not needed any more" Shivay said.

Anika looked down as Shivanya got up rubbing her eyes. She looked at everyone while Anika adjusted her position.

"Good Morning..." Shivi softly spoke kissing her mother's cheek.