EPISODE 1- AFTER 5 YEARS

Hello Friends NILANJANA now back with the SEQUEL of THE SEVEN DAYS STORY. Thank You so much for supporting me in that story now I hope you all will love this sequel too.

I personally thank DivyaKumar143 for encouraging me to write this sequel. I dedicate this sequel to DivyaKumar143

EPISODE 1

NOTE- WILL UPLOAD THIS STORY SLOWLY. WILL KEEP TARGETS AT EVERY PART AND WILL UPLOAD ONCE THE TARGETS GETS COMPLETED. THIS IS BECAUSE I AM GOING TO UPLOAD ANOTHER STORIES PARALLELY. I HOPE YOU ALL WILL SUPPORT. HAPPY READING

"3 long years Shivay... I have lost you again. Why my fate always snatches the people whom the love the most? You came back to me to make our life perfect but again I lost you. Everyone says you are dead but you cannot die... we have taken vows that if we die we will die together. I know you are not dead and I am waiting for that day when you will return to me." Anika left a deep sigh and turned towards her daughter, Shivanya.

Shivanya was asleep hugging her teddy bear whom she calls her DODO. Anika tries to loosen her grip from Dodo but she holds it more tight. A smile sticks to Anika's face looking that. She turns back to Shivay's picture and kisses it. "I miss you Shivay" she murmured and slept hugging his picture and their daughter.

Next morning Shivanya gets early and notices tear stains on her mother's face. She went close and kissed on her mother's cheek. "Mama... mumma.." she softly spoke brushing her soft small hand over Anika's forehead. Anika got up by her soft touch. "Beta... you got up?" Anika asked in a sleepy voice. "Papa... pappa..." Shivanya repeated pointing towards her father's picture in Anika's hand. "See Shivay your daughter is exactly like you... always gets up early and compels me to get up." Anika complained looking at Shivay's picture. "He he he" Shivanya laughed allowed. "Naughty girl" Anika said and hugged Shivanya tight and dropped number of kisses on her face.

After a sweet mother daughter moment Anika came down taking Shivanya in her lap. "Good Morning" she wished everyone sitting on the dining table. "You know what my sexy daadi??" Shivanya asked looking at Pinky. "What Shivi?" Pinky asked in her equal childish voice. "I got up early today. And I called mumma up. She is late" Shivanya completed in a naughty tone. Anika and everyone smiled looking at her innocence.

"When will my Papa return?" Shivanya asked Om. "Very soon darling and yeah when he will return na you will scold him very much" Om answered.

"Khanna ji what is today's work status?" Anika asked. "Anika madam you have to visit our hospital today. Their will be an inspection in around fifteen days." Khanna answered. "Hmm okay and ask Rudra to check the Powai side office today... I am not in any mood to visit there." Anika said.

Pinky came from back and kept her hand over Anika's shoulder. Anika turned back to look Pinky crying. "Anika beta... why don't you think of marrying someone else on your life? Everyone has a need and you are sacrificing yours" Pinky broke down. "No maa... why will I marry another man when I know my man will come back to me one day." Anika answered.

"Atleast for Shivanya's sake agree to marry Anika... she needs her father" Pinky pleaded folding her hands. "Her actual Papa will return soon maa, I promise" Anika said and kept her hand over Pinky's hand. "Pinky Promise??" Pinky asked extending her small finger. Anika is shocked to see this. Pinky understood this and said "wo... Shivanya has taught me" Anika smiled and intertwined her small finger with Pinky's "Pinky promise".

Pinky soon hugged Anika and blessed her to stay happy always.

PRECAP - AND I MET HIM..... Stay tuned friends to know what has happened in past that SHIVIKA got separated. Will Shivanya get her Papa back soon?? Will Anika meet Shivay?

TARGET
VOTES- 30+
COMMENTS - 15+
I Will Surely Upload The Next Part As Soon The Target Gets Completed.

BUH NOTE- NILANJANA