EPISODE 9- MR. MAN WITH SOME MOTIVE

Hey darlings here I come back with the next part. Well there is a question down this update. Do answer it or I might skip new year celebration part.

Okay two important things before we start.

Please have a look on the down post and please do watch ISHQBAAAZ on TV. It's a very humble request. Thanks a lot SuganyaSugan3 for sharing the link.

 Thanks a lot SuganyaSugan3 for sharing the link

And next is... friends I have introduced a shots and short story corner in my profile. Do check it. I hope you all will like to read several shots from me.

 I hope you all will like to read several shots from me

EPISODE- 9

Next day arrived and Shivay as planned announced about the party. Everyone was very happy. Shivay asked Khanna to inform every staff and every company they are linked with. Anika and Om took over the charge of decoration. Ishana took the charge of food and catering while Rudra looked on. Shivi was playing in his arms.

"Shivi beta...you go and play there I need to join this discussion too" Rudra said while pointing the corner of the couch to Shivi and putting her down. Shivi smiled and with small steps reached near the couch.

She tried to get up but slipped down. No one was looking at her and was busy in their discussion. She again tried to go up and slipped down the next time too. She looked at every faces and then tried again. She was about to slip when she clutched the cover of the couch tightly but she was gradually slipping down when a pair of hand held her and put her up on the couch.

"Papa..." Shivi softly called and smiled, he too reciprocated her smile and sat beside her.

"Papa...play" Shivi said taking his father's hand in her's and crawling her two fingers up and down while giggling.

"He... He... He" her smile and laugh caught attention of everyone when everyone noticed her busy playing with her father. Shivay was also so much engrossed with her. Smiling and laughing aloud.

"The best father of the world" Anika muttered to herself.

"Ahem...ahem" Ishana and OmRu did together while Anika looked down while blushing.