EPISODE 13- SHIVAY IS GETTING MARRIED

Hello Darlings here I am back with the next chapter. But before I start with the next chapter I have three important things to share.

First is.... Whoever is interested in reading stories and love to read different flavors of stories please go through this story by my dear friend Neha (ffibvb) and I promise you will fall in love with the plot. This is not a Shivika story nor it is related to any serial but please do peep in once and read it.

 This is not a Shivika story nor it is related to any serial but please do peep in once and read it

Now second.... Thank You ffibvb for provoking my KHURAFAATI brain to bring out this plot from deep core that I started from this chapter.

And now lastly.... Well before starting the chapter I want to request please hide all your chamelis, rotten eggs and tomatoes. And yeah this is one of the most favourite part of mine. So Happy Reading (without the chappals around)

EPISODE- 13

Shivay is back home around an hour ago and the clock lazily and happily struck eleven at night. Tanya didn't come back still. OmRu smiled within themselves which did not go unnoticed by Shivay.

"What are you smiling at?" Shivay asked

"At your fate" Om answered and hi-fied Rudra.

"What do you mean?" Shivay asked confused.

"You will get to know super soon." Rudra answered and winked at Ishana.

"Excuse me... what is going on?" Anika asked who was sitting and trying to doze off Shivi but sleep from Shivi's eyes were far away.

"Mumma... Chachus... sai..said... dangel (danger)... he... he lichk (risk)..." Shivi was explaining to her mother when Om came and closed Shivi's mouth.

"Shivi beta... you want chocolate?" Om asked. Shivi nodded no and looked at her Mumma and Papa with wide eyes.

"Shivay... when did you return... why didn't anyone inform me... where were you... answer Shivay" Tanya asked cupping Shivay's face.

"I had some official work... so... so I went out of Mumbai... why what happened?" Shivay asked putting down Tanya's hand.

"I... I got so worried..." Tanya said wiping off her tears. Anika stared at them and fumed in anger but remained silent.

"Shivay beta... you go to your room... we have somethings to talk to Tanya" Pinky said coming close.

Shivay went from there taking Shivi along with him. He went to his room and made Shivi lie down on the bed. He stared at the pool and asked Shivi "beta... will you play here? I will just go and come back soon"