After the war

We landed in his house and we fucked alot over the next couple of weeks untill one day I woke up and ran to the loo.

I threw up the contents in my stomach. I felt Severus's cool hands graze my neck and hold my hair back for me. He rubbed my back as I threw up again. I got up and washed my face and rinced my mouth. "Love, are you ok?" "I think I'm pregnant..." I turned to him and saw him staring at my belly with joy. "I'm going to be a father..." He suddenly pulled me close and hugged me tightly. We pulled apart when we heard a knock on the door. Severus kissed my forhead and went to answer. A few minutes later I heard shouting.

I slipped on Severus's shirt and a loose fitting pair of shorts. I tied my hair back and walked downstairs. I ducked just in time that a flying spell missed me. I stood up furiously. "What the bloody hell?!" There stood GreyBack and Umbridge. Severus had his wand trained on them, while holding them back from coming up the stairs. They looked at me and bowed. "You fired a spell at a pregnant women! You better have a good fucking excuse!" They trained their wands on me. "Ok... you must not have heard me." I raised my hands and black smoke lifted them off the ground, making them cough and choke. "I said I was pregnant!" The new minister walked in and stunned them. I dropped them and climbed onto Severus's back. I waved at the minister as I nibbled on Severus's neck. He moaned and reach back. I felt the slight sting, yet I felt turned on, of his hand colliding with my back side. I moaned in his ear.He groaned and we fucked on the stairs, kitchen table, couch, and finally ending in his bed.