War part 2

I walked out while everyone stared at me. I found my father in a locked dual with Potter. "Father!!" I threw my hands forward and black smoke grabbed him, lifting him in the air and choking the life out of him. Harry took this oppertunity to fire the killing curse at him. I let my father drop and walked to him. I kneeled down and stroked his cheek. "I will always love you, daddy." He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. He went limp and I knew he was dead. I let the tears roll fall. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked up to see Severus. I stood up and hugged him hard. I saw everyone was watching but I didnt care. I kissed him hard. I heard some people gaspe. I pulled back and looked at him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a green velvet box. "Saffira Riddle... I know we are already engaged but I would like it to be your choice. Do you still want to be my wife?" He opened the box and there was a silver ring with a strange black rock with emeralds around it. I cried happily. "Always." He smiled and slipped it on my ring finger. He picked me up and spun me around. Once I was on the ground I turned to see the trio and others standing there. "Ginny, Neville, and Luna told us what you did this year. Thank you, Saffira." Harry said. I nodded. "I am always a call away, H-Harry." The sound of his first name was forgin to my tongue. I turned to Severus and we apperated away.