War part 1

A few months later, I walked into a class and saw the Carrows cursing first years. "Alecto, Amycus! You both know that they cant deffend their selves... teach them to use it on the older students." I turned to a small brown haired boy. "Like this sweety." I pointed my wand at Malfoy and simply said Crucio. He dropped like a ton of bricks. I laughed softly and walked away. I walked to the potions class and saw Slughorn looking less cheerful. To be honest, I missed the creepyness of his smile. I walked into McGonagalls class room next. I saw her teaching students how to turn a turtle into a stool. She looked up at me and glared. I smirked and walked up to her. As I spoke in a lowly I made it look like I was saying nasty things about her class. "Tell anyone this and I will denie it. Start teaching them the potronus spell, my father will have dementors, lycans, vampires, and trolls. Prepare them to fight back." I walked away as she looked shocked.

I finally walked to the headmasters office. I opened the door only to see him talking to the portrait of Dumbledore. I closed the door behind me and walked forward. "I've instructed McGonagall to prepare them." Severus looked at me and nodded. I walked forward slowly and looked up at Dumbledore. "You knew my locket was a horcrux, didnt you?" He nodded. I walked out.

A few months later alarms went off in Hogsmead. Here goes nothing. I apperated to my father. He was talking to Nagini. "Its time, Father." He nodded. I hugged him tight. "No matter what happends tonight... just know that I will always love you." He hugged me back and disappeared. I looked down at Nagini and felt the darkness radiate in her. I bent down to her level. "You will draw your last breath tonight, you vile creature." With that I apperated away.

I landed in Hogwarts and walked into the great hall where everyone stood. "Harry Potter was spotted in Hogsmead... Anyone holding information on his where abouts step forward... now." As I came to stand beside Severus, Potter stepped out. Dumbass. He went on about deffencive stratigies and what not. "How dare you stand where HE stood! Tell them Saffira! Tell them how you killed a man that wanted to help you! How you looked him in the eyes and kiled him!" He whipped out his wand and fired a spell at me but Severus deflected it with a flick of his wand. "It was easy Potter... I thought about your parents, your dead godfather, and soon your friends." Minerva stepped in but was the only one to see my eyes water. I turned to Alecto and Amycus. I raised my hands and black smoke strangled them, choking them like one does to a weed. They eventualy went limp and I dropped them. I turned back to see Severus had fleed and everyone was watching me. I nodded to McGonagall and apperated to Dumbledore's office. There stood Severus. He walked over to me and kissed me hungrly. He pushed me down on the desk and got ontop of me. He fucked me softly but made everything sensual. He cam inside me and kissed me with so much love. "I love you Saffira Riddle and if anything were to happen to me, just know I will always be with you." I nodded and kissed him hard as tears escaped my eyes. He apperated away but a few minutes later I felt like something was wrong.

I apperated and saw Severus laying on the ground dying. "S-SEVERUSS?!" I ran to his side and put his head on my lap. "No! Please god no!!" My father apperated away. Potter came in and Severus gave him his memories. They left and Severus looked up at me with so much love. I focused and burned the poison from his blood and healed his wound. He closed his eyes and fell unconsious. I apperated to the front of Hogwarts.

There was my father and Neville. "You tryed to kill the man I love.... You fucked with me." I ripped the locket off my neck. "Sword.. Neville" I dropped the locket as I caught the sword. With one stab the locket exploded. He leaned on someone for support. He looked at me and smirked. He threw a spell at me and I blocked it. I grinned evily as Harry jumped up and ran to the castle. Father chased after him. I taunted Bellatrix and she followed me inside the castle, into the great hall. She fieed spell after spell at but but I screamed "Avada Kedavra!" She fell to the ground life-lessly. "That was for Sirius Black, you bitch." I turned and saw what I had to do. I focused on all the death eaters in the room and black smoke wrapped around them all, choking the life out of them, until finally they went limp. I released them and they dropped to the floor.