Dumbledore Discovers Salazar's Locket

Hello snapey fans! I hope you like this chapter!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saffira's POV

That summer I couldn't get Sirius Black's face out of my dreams. Each dream was the same, Bella screaming the killing curse, Sirius's eyes turning life-less, and him falling through that ominous arch way. I sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly. after I got ready for the morning, I went down stairs and ate breakfast.  Bellatrix came in, with a bounce in her step. "Morning, my dark princess" she sat down beside me and summoned some toast from the kitchen. "Morning Bella" I mumbled as I finished my breakfast. I got up and decided to take a walk in the garden. As I walked through the garden, I took in the beauty of it all. the white roses. the dark purple carnations, and the green ivy. I smiled and sat down on the wooden bench by the beautiful pond and watched the fish swim, as if they had no care in the world. I sighed and smiled softly. "You don't want to catch your father seeing you showing human emotions, Saffira." a dark silky voice would purr from behind me. I smirked "I'm aware of this Severus but on my own free time im allowed to act how ever I want." "Really? Like threatening to kill Albus Dumbledore, Saffira?" I turned to face him, feeling my anger rise slightly. "It wasn't a threat, Severus. It was a promise." He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a frustrated sigh. I spoke softly "I wont be allowed back at Hogwarts after what I did, will I?" Severus snickered. "for some reason, Dumbledore thinks there is still hope for you." I shook my head sadly. "there isn't hope for me though Severus. I have to follow in my father's footsteps because it is expected of me." Severus sat down beside me and held my hand. I smiled softly and snickered. "But I was serious Severus. I am the one that must kill Dumbledore. Father has given me this task and I will not fail him." Severus snatched his hand away, stood up, and started to pace angrily. "This isn't right, Saffira and you bloody well know it!" I stood up also now angry.  "He deserves to die! He threatens everything my father has eso hard to achieve and I will not have that ruined by some old man!" Severus looked about ready to blow his lid. "Albus Dumbledore has done so much for you and to return his gratitude, you want to kill him! You are an ungrateful dunderhead Saffira!!" he got in my face and whispered maliciously "You are just like your father! Cold, heartless, and blind!" I was now furious but before I could speak he cut me off. "I bet you loved watching Sirius Black die as much as Bellatrix did. I even bet a gallion that you take some sort of sick pleasure watching others be tortur-" SMACK! I slapped him hard in the face but he acte as if it didn't hurt. "HOW DARE YOU CLAIM I HAVE NO EMOTIONS, THAT IM HEARTLESS, AND IM BLIND!! if I didn't have a heart I would tell my father right know where your true loyalties lie Severus! if I was cold I would tell him where the Order's headquarters is! BUT NO! I HAVE STAYED LOYAL TO YOU!!" I turned around and stormed back inside, leaving him with his jaw dropped. 

A month later. I was on the train headed back to Hogwarts. I hadent spoken to Severus since our fight earlier in the summer. I was siting there in the empty compartment, when I saw the Golden trio look in through the glass door. Ronald glared at me, Hermione looked at me with pitty, and Scar-head looked at me with haltered. I looked at them with a bored expression and say Ron mumble something. I put my hand to my ear showing him I didn't hear. He glared and opened his mouth to speak again but with a flick of my wrist the blind flew down. I smirked to myself and turned to face the window. The compartment door suddenly slammed open. I jumped and turned to see a wand pointed at my throat. "What do you think you are doing here, Riddle?!" Harry snarled. "Going to school obviously." The wand was now jabbing my neck. "What is Draco up to, Saffira? I know you know something about it!" I smirked "no idea, Scar-head. why don't you go ask him?" Harry gritted his teeth. Hermione pulled Harry's arm. "Harry you cant hurt her. You'll get in trouble with Snape!" Harry lowered his wand. I sked and turned my attention to Ron. "Hows your poor, fat, mother, Ron? I was thinking about paying her another visit. Maybe I will kill her this ti-" WACK! Ron punched me in the face and knocked me to the floor of the compartment. I winced and tried to get up but Ron got on top of me and started to strangle me. I gasped for air and tried to push him away. Hermione and Harry Suddenly realised that is had gone too far. They tried to pull him off of me but he held on tight to my neck. Just when I was sure that this blood trader was going to kill me, he was ripped off of me with ease. I gulped in air and rubbed my neck. I stood up and say Severus had Ron pinned to the wall. "If you ever touch her again, Weasley, I will have you expelled. Do you understand?" Severus snarled at him. The blood trader nodded and Severus threw him out of the compartment. Severus slammed the compartment door shut and rushed to see if I was alright. "'I'm fine, Severus." I said softly. He snarled "Professor Snape, Ms. Riddle." I just nodded as I watched him leave the compartment. I got back on the seat, closed my eyes and cried silently.

It had been 2 weeks since I got to Hogwarts and I had noticed Dumbledore's lack of presence at the school and his burnt hand. Of course I reported this to father and he just told me to have watchful eye on the old man. One day I was sitting on the shore of the black lake and was stroking the beautiful locket, that my father gave me 2 summers ago, deep in thought about my life. "That is a very interesting locket, Saffira." I whipped around as heard the ancient voice that belonged to the headmaster. I nodded, while staring at him blankly. "May I see it?" he asked. I snarled. "No you may not." He looked at me seriously now. "you need to let me see the locket, Saffira." I shook my head furiously. He looked annoyed and frustrated. He took out his wand and pointed it at my necklace. He fired a breaking spell at the chain but the locket shielded me and its self with a force Field. Dumbledore flew backwards and landed on his back. I stood up and smirked. I drew my wand and moved toward him. He looked up at me while feeling around for his wand. I picked it up and examined it. I realized at this was the Elder wand but held my blank expression. I threw it to the ground behind me and grinned wickedly. "I am going to kill you Dumbledore... but today. It would be too easy. I will be coming for you by the end of the year. If I ever catch you throwing another spell at me, I wont hesitate to kill you." With that I turned and walked back toward the castle as McGonagall and the golden trio rushed passed me toward the Headmaster that was still on his back on the ground. I made it to the Slytherin dormitories, warded the doors, and sank to the floor, crying.