Awkward Situation (13)

A/N: Hala shet dami ng reads. Thank you sa mga nagbabasa. First time ko sumulat ng fan fic and salamat sa mga nakakaappreciate!

RODRIGO'S POV

I couldn't describe how that night went by words. No adjective felt enough but I'd like to say that that night was surreal.

Every move, every touch, every senses that she woke inside me felt surreal. The warmth of her body was like a home, her eyes looking back at me as I take her, the weakness and submission that her gaze has shown made me feel that I am someone she deeply trust and it meant the world to me.

As the sun rose, I watched her sleep and waited for her to wake up next to me.

I smiled and looked at her eyes struggling between waking up and sleeping. "Good morning." I greeted as soon as her eyes cleared.

She looked at me with a slight anxiety upon realizing how we are all bare laying next to each other.

"Good morning, sir." She replied shyly, moving her arms on her chest to cover her breasts. "Nahiya ako, sir." She uttered softly.

I suppressed my chuckle, "sorry, di na ako titingin." I covered her with the blanket, she blushed.

"Bakit ka mahihiya? Ang ganda ganda mo nga." I remarked, she didn't know what to reply but I saw her smile. "Tsaka nakita ko na naman lahat." I jested, her cheeks turned red.

"Uy sir!" She chuckled and covered my eyes playfully. I grabbed her by the arch of her back and pulled her close.

"Hindi ka po ba nagsisisi?" She asked, I was certain that I have no regrets. "Bakit naman magsisisi?" I replied finding her question silly.

"Wala lang," she smiled faintly. I saw the fear in her eyes that I might just leave like what I did to her before.

"Nandito ako di ba? Hindi na kita iniwan." I pointed out, our eyes met.

"Tsaka ang sarap mo kaya." I followed, her eyes grew in surprise.

We cracked a laughter. "Halika nga dito!" I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

With full enthusiasm, my girl went back to the office and worked for me again.

"Gawa ka ng soft copies nito tapos pipirmahan ko nalang tapos." I instructed her.

"Okay, love!" She replied and headed towards the door. "Wait," She haltered and turned to me.

"Love?" I asked making sure I heard her right.

"Love." She replied with a quick nod trying to figure out the situation.

"Tinawag mo akong love?" She nodded with a quirky smile. "Oo, love." She confirmed.

It was so dear. She called me love like it was our name of endearment. "Okay... love." I tried saying it for the first time.

She smiled brightly at me before heading out.

After a while, my grandmother visited me in the office by surprise. Luckily, I didn't have much work to do, I was able to accommodate her, talk to her and entertain her.

Leni suddenly entered the office with the finished task I gave her. "Good afternoon mam. Mag-aabot lang po." She raised the folder and handed it to me.

Grandma followed her by the eyes as she paced towards me, scrutinizing her from head to toe.

I intentionally touched Leni's hand as she handed me the folder, trying to get cuddly and flirty with my girl. She looked at me with a face of a torn lady, she didn't want to flirt back in front of my grandmother.

My grandma saw what I did. "And who is this, apo?" She asked with a smirk. I smiled and took Leni by the hand. "Girlfriend ko, la." I introduced, my grandma's eyes twinkled.

"Si Leni." I followed, I saw the overwhelm and flattery in her eyes.

"Uy," she tapped me playfully. "Hello po mam." She smiled at her.

With the way grandma looked at her, I knew she liked her for me.

She pointed at me with a side smile before she raised her thumbs up. "Gano na kayo katagal? Bakit ngayon ka lang pinakilala sakin, iha?" She asked.

"Ah, ano po..."
"Seven years?" I answered. "Pero kagabi niya lang ako sinagot." I clarified startling my grandma.

"Seven years?!" She couldn't believe. "Niligawan ka nito ng seven years? Kahirap mo naman pasagutin?" She jested. "Ah, hindi naman po mam—"

She scoffed, "mam. Lola nalang rin." Grandma told her.

"Ah, hindi naman po la." She reiterated. "Yes it is like that, Leni." I pushed thinking how I've been in love with her for the past seven years, been with her like she was my other half for the past seven years, it's just that I didn't have the courage to admit my feelings.

"Gusto ko ito, Rody." She declared her approval upon gazing into her face. "Maganda magiging mga apo ko dito." She followed, I snorted.

Leni was shook.

"Iha, bigyan mo ako ng maraming apo ha." My grandma has always been hyped about having grandchildren.

Leni's covered her smiling mouth with her hands. "Opo," she didn't know if it was even appropriate to reply that way.

"Lima okay na ako." She required in jest. "Lima po?" Leni chuckled.

After a happy engagement, my grandma had to leave to visit her doctor for a general check up. She bid goodbye.

Leni exhaled, "grabe nakakatuwa yung lola mo." She expressed. "Ganyan talaga siya, ang tagal tagal nang nagsasabi sakin niyan na bigyan ko na siya ng apo to the point na noon cinonsider ko na magpasurrogate or baby maker. Malakas yang si lola sakin e." I shared.

"Seryoso?!" She sounded so amused.

"Oo nga." I affirmed and walked towards her trying to seize the moment that we're the only ones left at my office.

I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist line, rested my head on her shoulder. I started to feel hazy being close to her.

"Eh ikaw ba," I uttered between my breathless pecks on her neck. "Seryoso ka ba nung pumayag ka sa limang anak?" I asked flirtatiously trying to heat up the mood. "Kase kung oo, pwede siguro natin simulan gawin na sila ngayon?" I teased feeling my body pining for her.

"Love!" She giggled. "Nasa office tayo, para kang ano." But she was gushing. "Ano naman? Exciting nga yon e, sa work place." I continued flirting her until we drag ourselves down to the basement parking to have some adventure together at my car.

I was so inspired by Leni. She became the reason why I wake up in the morning. That's when I knew I am truly, madly and deeply in love with this lady. She pushed me to be the best on my field, she supported me in everything I do, she loved me the way I wanted to be loved and thrilled me at times I needed it.

I never thought or imagined I'll ever be like this with Leni. Now she's my girlfriend, I can kiss her anytime I want to, grab her if I can.

I sighed, I swear if I won't control myself, I'll have bunch of kids with this woman — it's not even a bad thing to me but giving birth isn't easy, is it?

God, I love her.