Awkward Situation (1)

The corridors of the building were dim and nobody else was around than the security guards at the ground lobby.

Her chest felt heavy as he met her eyes and tapped his thighs asking her to sit on his lap as they were the only ones left behind at his office past the working hours.

"Come here," he invited with his deep entrancing voice.

She ambulated towards him anxious of what is to happen next. He gripped on her wrist and made her straddle him. She inhaled deeply as she hiked up her skirt and sat on him.

A heavy pant escaped her mouth as she felt a hasty lump against the center of her legs. Her chest pounded loudly, she was hell of nervous of what was happening but her body was all ready for it.

He cupped the cheeks of her posterior and lead her grinding making his bulge even more vivid for her. Hot breaths traveled out off her, she rested her palms on his chest and never took her eyes off his eyes.

He smirked as he saw how she seared in temptation. Her eyes felt so weak but it begged him to consume her. He ghosted her neck as he took off her blazer.

From atop her polo top, he unclasped the locks of her bra. She gasped, "skills." He smiled and proceeded.

He unbuttoned her top for her and kissed her chest as soon as it flashed next to his eyes. Insecurity suddenly entered her head as he held the straps of her bra wanting to slide it off her.

She didn't know if her body was aesthetically pleasing at least to his standards. She has never slept with anyone to ever know if she was fine naked and she couldn't convince herself that with his kind of lifestyle, the wealth and influence, he never crossed paths with fine looking women.

"Uhm," she gulped and held his hand stopping him from taking off her garment. He looked at her with a smile of question. "Baka—" she choked on her words, he knew she was nervous. "Nahiya ako. Wag nalang natin tanggalin." She suggested.

He pursed her lips in attempt to disable the smile she caused him. He looked at her in deep desire and insisted to take it off, she was unable to resist as he wantonly gazed at her while slipping it off her.

"Wala kang dapat ikahiya, Leni." He breathed as his pants tightened seeing her firm chest and pink tips that looked very inexperienced.

Her breaths hitched as his tongue touched the top of her chest. He gently groped and massaged her breasts stimulating her body further.

He couldn't feel more and more aroused by her. He eagerly made her stand so he can pull her panties down her smooth legs and toss it off the floor. She stood still and watched him unbuckle his pants and pull down his boxers.

Her stomach felt stiff upon seeing him in flesh, he rucked her skirt back up to her hips and made her hunker over his desk. He tapped her round hind before he pointed his length next to her throbbing core.

Her eyes grew slowly as she felt the head of his shaft against her sensitive folds. She started to grasp harder for air as her senses vividly felt him entering inside her deeper.

She couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't believe that her boss is actually thrusting inside her in his office, taking her virginity away from her. She never thought she'd lose it with her own goddamn boss.

He thrusted further, coursing deeper in his every penetration. His first shoving made her feel a bit uncomfortable as it stretched out her inexperienced entrance but her muscles were able to adjust itself.

She held tightly into the edge of his table and bit her finger to keep herself from making so much noise. She didn't want the guards to hear her moan, she didn't want anyone to know that her boss was screwing her.

She was all crazy about him taking her and if she wanted him to continue doing her, she has to keep quiet as much as she could for every time they do it.

Her legs felt stiff, "Ugh." She moaned and held his hand that clenched into her waists controlling his accelerating rhythm. He grunted signaling how near he was in exploding. Contraception was never a part of their plan but they were both too aroused to even care.

She kept her hand holding him to make sure he won't pull it out even until he finish, she was dying to feel him squirt inside her throbbing core. "Hmm." She mewled and kept herself together despite his rough and deep course inside her feeble slit.

She breathed loudly as she began to decelerate, she closed her eyes to clearly feel his hot fluids fill her in. Her eyes nearly rolled in pleasure as he pulled himself out causing their mixed bodily fluids to drip down her tight gash.

She never felt that aroused her whole life and she never thought sex was really that good. She turned to him and watched him smile at her as he stroked himself. Her size, his smile and the way he screwed her made him look extremely hot. She was doused by him and she wanted to be doused by him everyday.

She jerked in shock, her breaths hitched as her alarm clock rang the hell out of her sleeping soul. She turned off the system and sat on her bed.

She rubbed her hands against her face making sure she's really up before her dream came to her. It felt so real, she could even feel herself slightly moist from it. She felt extremely awkward after realizing how she had a sex dream about her own boss.

"Jusko," She uttered in disbelief that she had that dream. It felt painfully real that it was hard for her to just forget it ever happened. She recalled how she is set to closely work with him for the next weeks for their team's project and how awkward it might be to her after that dream she had with him.