Awkward Situation (12)

RODRIGO'S POV

I made sure I was ready before I knocked three times on the wooden door of her room. Nobody opened up.

"Tanga." I spoke in my head upon realizing I knocked on the wrong door.

It's 302. 302. Hindi 203.

I scolded myself and apologized to the old lady at 203 who opened up for me.

I walked up to another floor and knocked on 302 with all hopes that Leni really lives there. I heard footsteps.

Is she mad because she thinks I just fucked her? Will she throw me out? Is she bitter now? What if she tells me she's pregnant like the ones in movies? What if she hates me and slap me? What if she disses me—

My heart pounded hearing the door knob twist, the door opened and flashed Leni next to my eyes. I didn't realize how stunned I was to lay my eyes on her again.

"Sir." She uttered seeming to be surprised to see me. "Ano pong ginagawa niyo dito?" I still remained silent. "Pano niyo po nalaman na nandito ako?" She wondered.

My head cluttered up, she threw so many questions at once. I was responding so slow and it's really annoying.

"Uhm." That's all I was able to utter. My mind focused on her gestures and tone, it tells me that she isn't mad at all. She acts the same like I didn't do anything wrong to her.

"Pasok po kayo." She invited me in. "Ah, hindi na baka nakakahiya sa mga kasama mo." I hesitated.

"Wala po sila, sir." She chuckled and insisted to let me in.

My eyes explored her place, "pasensya na po. Maliit lang po tong tinitirahan ko." She noticed.

"No, ayos lang. I don't mind." I looked at her, I knew my eyes were twinkling. "Bakit po pala kayo napapunta dito? Hindi naman po kayo nagsabi. Wala tuloy akong snacks tsaka di po ako nakapag-ayos." Her cheeks turned pink, she was the sweetest.

Her hair is a bit moist, tied up at the back. She was just wearing her oversized house shirt like a dress and her slippers on but she still look like the most precious girl in the world.

I gulped roughly, I wanted to be straight with why I came to visit. "Gusto ko lang mag-sorry," I saw her smiling face slowly shift to pain as she recalled, her eyes told me how sad she was inside.

"Wala naman po kayong dapat ipag-sorry." She replied with a weak smile.

"No, hindi dapat kita iniwan lang doon after everything. Napaka-gago ng move na yon. Sorry. Sobrang clouded lang ng isip ko non. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit ko ginawa yon." I explained but she didn't seem to have any grudge on me.

"Wala po yon. Ano ba kayo." She chuckled. "Leni." Uttering it with a stern voice.

Her sad eyes finally looked back into mine. "Anong wala? Mali yon. It's not like it's not a big deal, Leni, it is a big deal." I stressed feeling so bad for leaving her that morning.

She bowed her head, "Leni, alam kong yon yung unang beses mo. Your first time should be memorable, special pero anong ginawa ko? I'm sorry." She didn't deserve such treatment that I did and I hated myself for that.

"I'm sorry kung nasaktan kita."

A fainted smile grew on her lips. "Alam ko naman po yon." She replied, "pero alam ko rin naman po na wala lang yon. Hindi niyo naman po kasalanan kung nilagyan ko ng ibig sabihin yon kaya nasasaktan ako ngayon," my heart ached when she finally admitted how I hurt her.

"Tsaka pumayag rin naman po ako na mangyari yung ganon kaya wala po kayong dapat ipag-sorry. Hindi naman po kayo namilit." She blamed herself when it was me to blame. I didn't want her to take it that way, I didn't want her to feel that way.

All her life, she thought she was doing all the wrong things. She never blamed anyone for her misfortunes and agonies, it's always herself even if she didn't deserve all of it. I wanted to change that.

"Hindi ganon yon—"

"Sir naman," she humbly interjects. "Alam ko naman na hindi niyo ako gusto." She followed breaking me.

I've had enough. She had so many misinterpretations and she was clogged up with wrong impressions and conclusions. Talking it out didn't appear like a solution to me anymore.

The room went silent, I scoffed confusing her for a second. "Hindi gusto." I reiterated her assumption. I looked back at her, she was looking blankly at the floor.

The moment her eyes met mine, I didn't let a single second go. I swiftly grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss.

Her body went stiff in surprise, I felt it as my hands cupped her face. She was unable to reciprocate my sudden kiss in astonishment. I knew she didn't expect me to do it but I had no choice, words didn't help me so I had to make a move.

I slowly broke from the kiss, my hand still cupping her face. She looked at me, her eyes couldn't believe what I just did. Her breaths sounding so heavy.

"Hindi kita gusto, Leni." I uttered with my eyes closely looking at her brown eyes. "Gustong gusto kita." I clarified and kissed her once again.

I slowly animated my lips despite that she wasn't responding. My hands traveled down her small waists, gently squeezed it before it rested on her hips.

Her hands languidly rested on my shoulders, she looked overwhelmed. I started to feel her soft lips responding to me, she was letting herself sink in.

I could hear her chest pounding next to mine. She was nervous yet, her soft response implied that she was permitting me to connect with her soul again.

LENI'S POV

My stomach seemed to turn upside down as I felt his soft palms go beneath my clothes, going closer between my thighs.

Is this another session of him releasing his urges or does this really mean something?

I withdrew from the kiss. He looked at me wondering why I stopped reciprocating. His hand returned to my hips, pulling me close to him.

I don't want to be storehouse, I don't want to be someone whom he'll run to whenever he feels like he needs to screw someone. I don't want to be just like that to him, I want to be more than all of that to him.

His right hand held my face and his thumb frantically stroked my cheek. His eyes spoke to me, they looked at me looking so captivated, his smile tells me how happy he was. I couldn't believe he was staring at me that way. I've never seen him so transparent.

"I love you." He dropped shaking mg ground.

"Sir?" He kissed me back again before an awkward silence infiltrate our moment.

My head was fuzzy, my mind was badly intoxicated with the fact that his lips are touching mine. He guided my back and made me lean back to the bed without letting our lips part.

I started to sink into the depths of his love, slowly being taken by once again, my body intertwining with him. His actions responding to mine making me feel like a woman.

The next thing I know, this man took me by the soul again.