3: Back to Alun

~Hey Queens! Here's the next chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. I'm really enjoying writing this story and I'm interested in seeing what you all think!~

 Amara stepped off the private plane before Dorian. Unlike her first ride, this one was easier to bare. She and Dorian talked the whole time and it took her mind off of the fact that they were in the air. When they hit turbulence and when they landed he held her hand telling her it would be alright.

There was a car waiting for them and he led her over to it. The door was opened for them and he allowed her to slide in before him. She slid over to the door as he got in and the door was closed. As the car pulled off, Dorian pulled her to him.

"Which tract does your mother stay in?" He questioned her.

"Tract E." She responded.

"Driver. Tract E." He informed the Brown driving. He then turned back to her. "Is there anything you want to do while we're here? Anyone you want to see?"

"Can we go to the Academy?" Amara questioned looking up at him. "I'd like to see Tahly."

"Of course, Bébé."

She relaxed into his side as the car made the journey to Tract E. She had only been away for a week, but she honestly hadn't missed it. The only things she'd missed about Alun were her mother and Tahly.

The ride took almost an hour. While there were only three lands, each was was divided into six tracts. Dorian's phone rang and she tuned him out as he began to speak to the person on the other end. He was speaking French, so she had no idea what he was saying. They hadn't taught her any other languages at the Academy. When she had questioned why, she had been disciplined and told she wouldn't need to know because she was going to be picked for physical pleasure.

When she had told Dorian, he had been confused. Stating that it was a part of the Academy's teaching curriculum for them to learn a second language, if not at least two. However, he had told her that he wouldn't mind teaching her French and any of the other languages he knew.

When they entered Tract E, she gave the driver directions on how to get to where her mother resided. When they pulled up in front of the run down building, the brown came around and opened the door for them. Dorian slid out and then held his hand out to her, helping her get out.

Amara looked up at the building. She hadn't lived there in fourteen years. Though while in the Academy she had seen her mother once a week, but it was seldom at the house. It was on her mother's break more often than not.

	Dorian's hand on the small on her back, she led the way inside

Dorian's hand on the small on her back, she led the way inside. Taking the stairs she made her way to the fourth floor. She then headed to the end of the hall where her mother's small home was located. She knocked on the door and waited. After knocking a second time and not receiving an answer, she took out the key she had and unlocked the door.