chapter 4:brawl

En başından başla

The knife then blew up covering the street in smoke as they try their best to look for the wizard, gray kept running forward and was able to break threw the smoke. He continues his chase after the person he then used his ice magic to freeze the road, causing the person to slip on the ice as he groans from the pain.

Y/n:"ow goddamn it!"
Gray:"huh i thought the reports said you were a adult but you sound like a kid?"
Y/n:"yeah well I'm a kid who gonna beat the shit outta you!"
Gray:"whoa hey you brat watch your language!"
Y/n:"whatever Jack frost!"

As he said that he then threw a sword at Gray, luckily Gray was able to block the attack with his ice, but then kid was teleported to the sword while on the shield he used it as a way to propel him self off and land on a building.

Y/n:"by the way I'm 17 years old asshole later."
Gray:"HEY! Get back here you brat!"

As y/n was running he thought he was out of harms way until.

Natsu:"fire dragon!"
Y/n:"huh?"
Natsu:"iron fist!"

As y/n was running, he was hit by a pink haired person who fist was surrounded fire, y/n was then knocked on the ground by him.

Natsu:"huh I thought he would put up more of a fight?"
Gray:"natsu you idiot, you sucker punched him, so of course he wouldn't put up much of a fight, because he got knocked out by you and because you cheated!"
Natsu:"what you say you damn icicle!"

As natsu and gray were arguing y/n starts to get up slowly, with a shadow over his head, he takes out death and taxes, he aims and starts to fire rapidly at natsu and gray, while they were arguing, after then his fingers get tired of shooting he starts to walk away, but natsu and gray started to get up.

Gray:"ice make Excalibur!"

Y/n, then took out rebellion out and blocked Gray's ice sword and then y/n slash at gray but he dodged the attack and kicked him back then y/n then equipped a rpk.

Y/n:"requip!"

Gray:"wait he uses requipment magic like erza?"

As y/n started to fire at gray, gray then made a ice shield and started to block y/n's shots as y/n was shooting he says.

Y/n:"oh I can do more than just use requipment magic!"

But as he was talking he ran out of ammo as he heard his gun click.

Y/n:"uh oh-"
Gray:"ice make lance!"

Gray then shot out a couple of spears at y/n, but he jumped up in the air and avoided them but then he saw many swords coming at him, he dodged a few and kicked the last one back and a women with red hair jumped at him and hit him down to the ground with the hilt of her sword. They caused a crater in the street and y/n quickly recovered and jumped on one side, while the red haired woman, jumped on the opposite side of the crater.

Erza:"so your the rouge wizard aren't you?"
Y/n:"rouge wizard? What am I a rouge of anyway?"
Erza:"well for one you break possibly every law in all of fiore."
Y/n:"well only when I'm bored."
Erza:"you are also a child running around aimlessly."
Y/n:"oh my god I-I'm a grown up, damnit, I'm not a child!"
Erza:"but yet you still choose to act like one."
Y/n:"whatever lady I don't have time for this sh-"
Erza:"LANGUAGE!"

Y/n was cut off by erza throwing a mace to his face, as y/n was covering his nose from bleeding from the force.

Y/n:"ahhh son of a-"
Erza:"requip heaven wheel armor!"
Y/n:"wait you a requip mage oh this will be good."

As erza tries to take down y/n, he jumps on her back then grabs her wings, riping them off along as a few parts of her armor. She was shocked by this, no one has ever done that before.

Erza:"you took out my wings!?"
Y/n:"yeah I like this armor let's try it on."

Y/n, then puts the wings on his back, as f/c coding began to go all around his body, then the heavens wheel armor was on him. But it was more advance it seem made for men and he had a helmet on that covered his mouth and nose and the wing were retracted back into the back of his armor and had thrusters too.

Erza:"No it can't be you can take my armor and make it to fit you."
Y/n:"as well as make a few upgrades don't worry you still have your old armor, I'll keep this new one."

Then natsu and gray caught up with erza and looked confused to what you wore.

Natsu:"erza what happened?"
Erza:"natsu, I'm fine but he took my armor and made it better for himself."
Gray:"wait not only can he use requipment magic, but can take your armor and use it as his own!?"
Natsu:"so your like a erza clone then beating you is gonna be like beating erza alright then."
Y/n:"bring it but first let me put on my headphones ............................................. damn it the wire are mixed up hold on."
Erza/natsu/gray:???????
Y/n:"just a little bit more time wait aaannnddd there we go. Now let's dance and by that I mean let's kill each other."