Part 22

You got home and everybody went to to their own things, you were reading a book (*cough* Manga *cough*) when there was a knock on the door. You opened it to see.... A monochrome clown? 

"Heyyyy.... You? Wait... Jack?" It's that creepypasta dude.

You didn't really pay attention to what he said, but it was basically him making a deal. You can let the Black Butler people go home and you won't remember them being there, you could go with them and live there while remembering everything, or they could stay with you. 

Alois ran in and begged you to let them stay, Ciel walked in and said "no." Since they had work, so Alois (Without your consent) said that you would go with them.

"Okay, I guess consent isn't a thing. So I'll go get my stuff, Alois you're going to be the one buying me dresses" You say walking to your room.

You walk down and see Ciel's back is turned to you so you jump on him and yell "ONWARD PEASANT" You both went tumbling to the ground, Sebastian picked you and Ciel up, he put Ciel down but when he tried to put you down you crawled on his back. You threw your suitcase at Alois, "Carry my case peasant, let's go" You point at the door where LJ opened a portal "Onward sexy butler"

"Why don't you call him peasant?!" Alois yelled, "Because 1) he's hot and 2) I don't want a demon trying to kill me"

LJ let you guys through and you ended up in Ciel's Study, he had Sebastian prepare a carriage for you, Alois, and Claude, and William and Grell walked home. He mentioned going to Jamie's house to get Undertaker so you don't worry about him. You do worry for Jack since Jamie will probably kidnap him.... Yeah.

Once you're at Alois' place he has Claude show you to your room, which happens to be the same room he put you in when he kidnapped you, and had Hannah help you unpack. Once you two finished you laid down and went to bed wondering how your life at Alois' would be.

THE END~

A.N I'm sorry for the ending not being the best, but I was having trouble with ideas for this story. I'm probably going to start a new story with characters I made, I don't know what to call it yet, but it will be personifications of months. 

I'll probably call it something stupid like "A Year of Friendship" for the time being, but if you have any ideas comment down below.

If you want any other stories you could also comment those below,

 I hope you have a great day and goodbye my Beautiful Potatoes!