Part 4

You finished dinner and went to play games in the game room, Alois started getting really awkward around you. He probably remembered he almost killed you. Meh whatever.

He brings you to another room to talk, "U-um, ____...." he stutters, you would have never thought you would hear him stutter. "I- uh.... Just wanted to, a- ugh a" he gagged "a-apologize" he sounded relieved to finally get the word out of his mouth. "You know... For throwing a vase at you and all of that.

You finally process what he was saying. Instead of accepting you started laughing

"HAHAHA-*gasp I- HAHA I WOULD-HA- VE NEVER THOUGHT PFFFT, YOU WOULD APOLOGIZE TO ME" 

You went back to your normal self, "apology accepted" you say as you pat him on the head. You were pretty glad that your house was sound proof now.

He looked.... Well, he looked like a bunch of emotions were in him. Confusion, relief, a small bit of disgust (probably from apologizing). You went back to the game room where Ciel and Grell were playing GTA V, Ciel was following the safety rules (That he knows of) and Grell was crashing into everything and killing everyone (he had 5 stars so he was running from the cops)

Sebastian and Claude were on two of your 3ds' playing cooking mama, wow. They were basically pros, no surprise there... And William was.... Reading. Bruh this is a game room for a reason dude.

Anyways, you grabbed a (Gaming console) and played (game) for hours, the gang seemed satisfied enough

Your eyes were getting sore so you looked at the time.... OH ITS MIDNIGHT WOOPS

You tell everyone to get the fuck out of your game room and go to bed, and don't take no from the little shits who say 'wahh we're demons/reapers we don't need sleep' yeah not falling for that GO TO BED.

.

.

.

You were getting comfortable in bed about to fall asleep when you feel someone get in bed with you.... Sebastian I swear if that's you.

You turn to look at the person, who was now hugging your waist, and see that it was....

A,n- who should it be? Alois, Ciel, Claude, William, Sebastian, Grell, or someone else from Black Butler who magically appeared? *cough* Undertaker *cough*

Again, sorry that these chapters are short, once I start getting good ideas they should continue to get longer. Bye you Beautiful Potatoes