Part 6

You spent a couple hours drawing, but you decided, like in most cliche fanfics, that you needed to take the boys

.

.

.

SHOPPING!!! Except you aren't really a fan of shopping, unless it's for anime merch of course. You gather them all up and you head out (In your fabulous limo, it's black like your soul. AND IT HAS SPARKLES)

The author of the story doesn't feel like explaining what happened, since it was pretty normal. They got shirts and jeans, jackets, Santa hats. You secretly bought them Christmas presents.

 On the way out of the mall a hoard of fangirls attacked, Sebastian accidently broke one of their noses and we had to book it. Good times, good times.

Once you guys were home you had them change, Sebastian and Claude came out first. Sebastian was wearing a read T-shirt, black jeans, and a leather jacket.... 'whoa he's hawwt~' You think to yourself. Claude is wearing a white T-shirt and black pants, 'boring, step your game up Claude.. Oh wait I chose their clothes' You think again. After they came out to show you they almost immediately went back to the other rooms to help their masters.

The next to come out were William and Grell, Grell was wearing a red long sleeve shirt, a red jacket, black jeans, and red converse, while William was wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans.

'Ah, now time for the disgusting piles of walking mucus- I mean children' Ciel walked out first and he was wearing a white T-shirt, jeans, a blue hoodie, and blue converse. Alois was wearing almost the same thing, but purple.

After you were done gushing over their clothes, you decided you needed to get ice-cream.

"YO, we need to bring you to cold stone!" (not sponsored by cold stone)

They looked confused, "why would you need to take us to a stone, and why is it cold?" Ciel asked, confused.

"Ah, Ciel, Ciel. You have a lot to learn mon ami. Let's roll"

You jump into the limo, then yell "Get in losers, we're going shopping!"