part 9

A,n So I'm adding myself in this chapter, so if there are any mistakes when that happens I'm sorry. I do this thing where when I'm writing I'll do what the reader will do and base the character on myself so it'll be weird talking about me when I base the "reader" on me. 

Also my name is Jamie, just for when that part comes.

You were in the living room with the gang, you were reading, Alois and Grell were twerking, Ciel and William were just sitting there being wet blankets, Claude and Sebastian were in the food room (also known as a kitchen, but who calls it that now?)

You were enjoying your book when there was a knock on the door, "I got it" you said putting your book down, you didn't bother bookmarking it because you weren't really reading. You just flipped to a random page and started daydreaming (Anyone else do that? No.... Okay)

You opened it to find your friend Jamie was at the door, "Oh, hey Jamie" You smile, "Come in, come in" 

"SHE'S SAYING THINGS TWICE AGAIN!!" Grell screamed while intensely twerking

"Are you having a gang bang? I want in!"  She yells, that's when you notice the Undertaker behind her. She sees you looking and says, "Oh, yeah.... About that. I was practicing some black magic because I'm emo and shit and Undertaker appeared in my house... IT WAS AS AWESOME AS ZHE AWESOME GILBERT! KESESESESE" She yelled the last part.

That was why we were BFFs we both had a thing for anime, she got into black magic because of OHSHC and Hetalia. She never accomplished her dreams of summoning Russia.

(Annnnd the author got off track so let's just... *Put's story back on track and puts duct tape on the fourth wall* There we go!)

You let Jamie in and she sees your Back Butler gang ".... Did I do this?" she asked, "yeah" "nice~"

"I could go home and try to reverse the spell and get them back..... Or.... WE COULD ALL GO TO THE FAIR TOGETHER!! And since I am an AMAZING friend. I'll let you pay for me!" She hugs you, "glad you all agree with me, come on TO _____'S LIMO!" She runs off to the limo out front, 

"Well, you heard the girl. Let's go!" You run to the limo and jump in Jamie's arms, "ONWARDS AOSHIMA" 

Jamie drops you, "BEGONE THOT!" She yells and gets in the limo, slamming the door in your face.