Part 2

".....No?"

You gave (him/her) the harshest glare you could muster up. You walked to the dining room, but first you grabbed a giant cookie (bigger than your hand), still with a glare. 

You walked in and saw Grell, Sebastian, Ciel, William, Alois, and Claude.

.

.

.

.

"..... You didn't eat any of my food did you?"

"....no?" Alois said, crumbs on his mouth. You take a bite of your cookie and glare at him and walk to the living room, you stop and look back, "well you coming or what?" you asked and continued walking.

They followed you and looked around, "Ooh, you live in a mansion!" Alois said in awe, he was expecting you to be some filthy commoner who just so happened to have good looks. "Yee" You say, you were pretty different then you were when you were in the anime. You probably just tried to be polite so you didn't get kicked out.

Anyways, you showed them the basics of life, T.V, computer, read them a couple Ciel x Sebastian lemons while (F,N) held Ciel down until Sebastian walked out of the door of your house.

A,N Sorry this is short, I'm not very creative so I don't have a lot of ideas

If you have any requests then comment them down below

(Insert clever ending to authors note here)