Part 10

The ride to the fair was uneventful, other than the fact you and Jamie were singing songs from musicals. Heathers, Hamilton, and Be More Chill to be exact. And by singing of course the author meant screaming until Ciel told you to shut up.

You got there and split into groups, Ciel, Sebastian, Claude, and William were in one group. Since they probably wouldn't go on rides and just be wet blankets while Ciel was stuffing his face with sweets. And You, Jamie, Grell, Alois, and Undertaker were in another group. Or as You and Jamie call it Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron. Okay.... You don't call it that because it would be too much work, but you named it that.

Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron head off in one direction while the lame group with no cool name head off to the other (You gave them money for candy and stuff)

The first thing you saw was one of those pirate ship things that swing and make you feel like your going to fall and die.... That sounded fun! Jamie pulls you along and the group follows

"Jamie, aren't you afraid of heights?" You ask her, "Haha, YEP! And that's why we're going on that next!" She pointed up to the ride that brings you up high and then drops you down (Basically supreme scream at Knotts)(not sponsored)

"I don't know whether to be scared... Or excited." You saw looking at it as she pushes you forward in line since it was moving, "Duh, you be both. That way it's more fun!"

You got to the front and team author doesn't want to go back and copy and paste this again gets one side of the ship while some random fair goers are on the other side. Also Undertaker decided to be a pansy and back out. Everytime you would be lifted up you and Grell clung on to each other and Alois clung to Jamie. (Is clung even a word tho?)

After the ride was over you all head to the Tower of Death as you liked to call it. You texted Sebastian (yes you gave them phones, you're rich what did you expect)

You told them where you were heading and asked if they wanted to meet you there, they said yes and you were going to meet near the line.

You actually ended up meeting before you got in line, so you all were together. Undertaker once again was a pansy, and backed out. But once Ciel, William and Claude tried to THAT'S when you draw the line.

Undertaker has an excuse because he's old, but these three. I mean yeah William and Claude are technically old, but like Undertaker looks old these guys look 20 or something.

There were four seats on each side so Team Lame Squad, or Ciel, William, Sebastian, and Claude were in four seats and Team Author still doesn't wanna say Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron Minus Undertaker, were in four seats

It sat for a moment and when it went up you could hear Ciel and Alois yell "Bloody hell!"

When you got all the way to the top is when the real fun happened, "So what happens is we sit up here for a while, enjoying the view. Then it takes us down nice and slow" Jamie tells Alois, "Oh that doesn't sound so bad" Alois smiles. Then you hear the air blow out (Idk what to call it) and about three seconds later You're rocketing down. Ciel, Alois, and Grell are screaming like babies

"THIS IS NOT SOFT!" Alois yells "I KNOW, I LIED TO YOU!"

You guys were at the bottom and they thought it was over, but we went all over again

But this time.... The ride kinda broke down while you were at the top and left you stuck there