Part 7

You got in and headed out, "so, you guys do know what ice cream is right?"

"Well of course we do" Ciel responded, clearly annoyed that you thought they didn't know of the deliciousness that was ice cream.

"Well of course you would be the one to respond" You state

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!" He got hella triggered 

You smirk at him and lean back into the chair, soon enough you fell asleep.

.

.

.

You were woken up to an arm shaking you, "m'lady, we are here" a stoic voice states. You weren't fully awake, but you could tell it was Claude. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and got out. 

You went inside and had everyone order, you got coffee flavor with M&M's, Ciel got chocolate, Alois got french vanilla, Sebastian, Claude, and William got Vanilla, and Grell got red velvet. You all ate in the limo while on your way home.

 You got inside and everyone sat down. You laid down on Ciel and Alois' laps, "W-WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Ciel yelled "honhonhonhon" Alois laughed like France

You didn't answer, you just fell asleep. Ciel ordered Sebastian to bring you to your room, but Alois insisted he do it instead. 

It took awhile, considering he had no muscles, he smelled like baby wipes, and let's not forget last tuesdays..... Insident

-Flashback-

"DIIISCO GIRL~

cOMING THROUGH

ThAT giIIRL IS YoUUUU

oH, HI _____!"

-Flashback over-

You soon woke up to the smell of baby wipes

"Yaawn, hey Alois" you say without even looking at him

You turn around to see him fast asleep, "aww, I gotta take a picture of this" You got your phone and took a picture. You print it out and frame it. 'What if I gave this to Alois for a present?'

And then it dawned on you..

.

.

.

"GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS"

"IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTTMAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS~"

You literally throw Alois out of bed and run to Grell and Ciel's room to do the same. You drag them down stairs where the Sebastian, Claude and William stood. You grab their presents and throw them at their faces

"Open them, open them, open them, open them!" You squeal out,

You got Grell shiny red shoes, William and Claude (Insert gift here), Sebastian a cat pillow, Ciel a book on how to dance , and Alois a Ciel body pillow (and that picture you framed).

Grell, Sebastian, and Alois loved their gifts. Ciel hated his, but since he is a gentleman he thanked you anyways, Claude and William..... I don't know.

You guys spent the rest of the day drinking hot cocoa and watching christmas specials on t.v. They seemed to enjoy it.

And if they didn't, well they can fuck themselves gently with a chainsaw.

A.N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm on Christmas break now so I can post. I need ideas because I'm really unmotivated and can't come up with any, so if you could request anything that would be great. GOODBYE MY BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!