"Same, your with me and he's your brother like you said so it's okay" Anthony says as he grabs her hand and they walk inside the classroom.

During Lunch Heidi and Allison eat together outside of the school and go to Starbucks around the corner.

"Are you coming to the party our parents are hosting then after graduation?"

"Yes, of course I am. Wouldn't miss it because after will all be going our own ways, you off to college in California and I am staying here working."

"I am going to miss you but I will come back."

"I'm going to miss you also, and you better" Allison says giving her a hug as they continue talking on their way back to the school.

Anthony is waiting for Heidi and they go inside the classroom.

"Hey guys" Alex says.

"Hey" they both say in unison.

Minutes later.

A project is given to the students, it involved a Baby, they had to take care of it for three days, a certificate is handed to them so they could put a name and their partner.

Anthony and Heidi pair up together for the assignment they start filling out the sheet in front of them.

"Babe what do you want to name the baby?" he asks Heidi.

"Anthony" She says with a smile.

"No babe, let's name him differently."

"Why?" Heidi frowns.

"Because no."

"But I love your name."

"Babeee." Anthony says

"Ugh, Fine."

Anthony places his hand on her cheek and moves her head towards him.

"Don't be mad. I love you."

"I love you too." Heidi replies

They look some names up and then they finally agree on one together.

"Who's taking the baby after school today?" The teacher takes their paper.

"I am" Heidi replies

"Alright after class is over I'll be distributing them out to each partner."

They all had to take turns so tonight was Heidi. Anthony had tomorrow and the last night they had to figure that out.

The bell soon rings and the students start going to get the babies with the car seat carriers, Anthony helps Heidi as they go out to his car and they put the baby in the back.

"Look at the parents going home so soon" Alex says joking around as he comes with his baby.

"It's time to leave what do you mean?" Heidi says giving him a look.

"Without meeting your nephew? I didn't even meet mine." He says laughing which Anthony does as well.

"They literally all look the same" she goes over to his and looks at it.

"I know but here grab it, I want to see yours whats his name" he says opening the door and looking at the baby.

"Austin, whats yours?"

"Surprised you didn't name it after your boyfriend but Sebastian"

"Haha very funny, he didn't want to name it like him so we choose another name."