chapter 11

I walked outside and sat at the edge of a pond. The light reflected off of the water, making it look beautiful.

"Beautiful isn't it? " The familiar voice of Eren tells me. I smiled wide and turned around.

"Yeah," I answered softly. I looked at the scenery again.

"It's just not that good though. I've seen beautiful things way more beautiful than this," He said walking closer. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

Tears formed into my eyes. I will never be the same. I am a psychopath. I felt something thump in my chest. It felt like someone lightly swatted my chest.

"Omph," I grunted, feeling the thumping again but this time it was a bit harder. I looked down my shirt. My chest had a light glow to it. I looked at it curiously.

"Don't touch it," A voice warned. I looked around but didn't see anything. I looked down my shirt again. This time all I saw was nothing. Could I be hallucinating? I questioned myself. No, I can't be. That looked and felt too real to be a hallucination.

I sighed and looked back out to the pond. It had ripples in it making a thought come to my head. I felt like I was a big fish in the middle of small fish: I stand out more than anything.

I sighed again and wipe my tears away.

"I will join the survey corps and be reunited with you guys. I promise," I kissed Levi one last time and they pulled me away.

I put my head in my hands. "Why?" I sobbed. "Why do I have to be me?" I felt a hand on my back. I looked to see Krista. She was smiling kindly with Ymir was beside her.

She looked a little concerned. She was way more concerned than Ymir was-- not that I expected her to be concerned anyways. I looked at Krista's blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly. I was shocked. Ymir wasn't doing anything. I pulled Krista into a hug and cried on her shoulder. I then pulled Ymir into the hug and cried on both of their shoulders.

"It's okay... It's okay... Your okay," She kept mumbling, rubbing circles on my back.

"What's wrong?" Ymir asked. I pulled away and rubbed my eyes.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't want to be near me and you would probably report me to the MP's," I respond. "You would be so scared." Tears fall onto the water making ripples.

"It's okay, I've got secrets that I tell no one. If I told anyone one that secret they would see me and treat me differently," Krista tells me.

"Yeah! If I told anyone my secrets, they would be petrified of me. Even little Krista over here wouldn't want to be near me," She wrapped her arm around Krista's neck. Krista blushed. I sighed.

"I'll tell you only if you promise to see me the same way you do now," I tell them. They both promised and hooked pinkies with me. I sighed and started telling them.

After I was done telling the I had once again burst into tears. They just had the look of confusion and determination on their faces.

"We'll try to help you fix it," Krista tells me.

"Yeah, and we won't tell anyone," Ymir added. I smiled sadly.

"Thanks guys," I thanked them. They got up and walked away. I stared out at the water again.

After a few minutes, I started to place around with the flowers near by. I took some and made it into a crown. I sighed, putting the crown on my head. The wind blew my (h/l) (h/c) hair in my face. I swipe the hair from my face and took out a Bobby pin to pin my hair back.