Chapter 2

"Why are we here? Where's Eren?" I asked frantically, fearing the consequences that might come towards my friend. We were in a type of jury room, a courtroom, and there was a bare spot in the middle of the room wasn't crowded. Everyone was standing behind the barrier that wrapped around the room in a circular manner. We were standing in the front row getting a clear view of what's to come. By we I mean Mikasa, Armin and me.

The two huge doors flew open revealing Eren being held-- I'm sorry-- pushed by two people. One was a girl in her mid twenties, early thirtys. She had brown  hair, slightly tan skin, and glasses-- or maybe they were goggles?-- on her face. She was wearing a yellow shirt, the wing of freedom jacket, white pants and brown knee high boots. Straps wrapped around her body, her vertical manuvering gear was not on her.

The other person was a male. He looked around the same age as the woman, maybe a tad bit older. He had blonde hair, tan skin like the woman, and a stoic expression on his face. He was wearing a white shirt, the same wings of freedom jacket, the same boots, and the same pants. The start of a mustache was on his face.

Eren was standing in between them. He was just in a shirt that was torn and his pants-- the outfit he wore from the last time we saw him.  They were stained and dirty. His brown hair was a bit tangled, his expression shocked and slightly scared but determined to make it through whatever they throw at him. Both of the people beside him handed him off to the military police where they shoved him in the middle of the ring and put a pole through his chains, holding him down to the ground so it would make it easier for people to calm their nerves once they saw how submissive he was.

"You are Eren Jaeger, I presume?" Asked the judge, the one and only famous Darious Zackly. Eren nods in response to what the judge says making Zackly continue with his interrogation. He asked Eren multiple questions as to basically what he remembers, what he knows, and if he was a harm to society. Finally, he asked one that Eren's face go from confused to shocked.

"What? I tried to kill Mikasa?!" He freaked. The juror nods in response, murmurs sprouted throughout the crowd.

"I knew he didn't know that he was doing!" Exclaimed Armin in an excited whisper. I glanced at him curiously but quickly looked away, watching Eren's movements closely.

"It was told that you wanted to join the Survey Corps, right?" Eren nods once more in response to this question. "We shall now hear what the Military Police Brigade and the Survey Corps has to say. You will have to pick which one you will go to."

The Military Police Brigade stepped forward. "We will examine him and study him, then, we will kill him. He is a risk to the community and could kill us if he wanted to. He is probably waiting until we aren't suspecting it," Said a man from the MP brigade.

"The Survey Corps will now tell you what they plan to do with you," Zackly announced. The well known Corporal Levi stepped up. Then, Commander Erwin stepped up along side him and started to talk.

"We plan to us him and take back Wall Maria. Then we will make him help us study the Titans. "

"Is that all you plan to do with him?" Darious questions in disbelief. Erwin nodded. Then, everyone started to talk at once making me gain a headache. I rubbed my head in pain, everything was getting annoying right now.

"SHUT IT! YOU ARE ONLY LISTENING TO YOUR OWN SPECULATIONS. I AM NOT A DANGER TO THIS PLACE. YOU PEOPLE ONLY LISTEN TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS RIGHT AND NOT TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY. YOU SIT HERE ALL DAY AND EAT UP EVERY BIT OF FOOD LIKE PIGS. WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT YOU MOUTHS FOR ONE SECOND AND HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" Eren yelled. That's when Levi jumped over the railing and kicked Eren.

"I find that pain is great way to teach someone reason. They won't do it again," he said. He kicked Eren in his face, over and over again, Levi's kicks were so hard and so continuous that a tooth flew out. "It's a good thing you are kneeling right now. I can actually kick you." That's when someone yelled out to him.