Chapter 8 - Is he worried?

Start from the beginning

''Yah jerk let me go!'' I yelled before looking.

''You don't have to yell.'' I heard a familiar voice saying.

''What are you doing? Can i please go, i forgot my bag in the cafeteria.'' I said while i stared at the ground.

''That's actually why i'm here-'' He started.

''Give my bag back!'' I yelled when i saw it.

''I said you don't have to yell, i was going to bring it back to you.'' He said.

''Oh, but why? I thought you didn't like me.'' I continued.

''I never said that.'' He answered.

''But you're acting like it, now give me my bag and leave me alone.'' I said.

He handed the bag, before he let me go he said something. ''See you after school then.'' Shit i still have to work on the project with him. After hearing that i quickly ran back to the restroom.

|| BACK IN THE RESTROOM ||

Moonbyul got back too, with the clothes.

''Here you go, hope it fits you.'' Solar said while handing the clothes.

''Thanks.'' I said before i got in a toilet and close the door to get changed.

|| AFTER CHANGING ||

''How do i look?'' I asked.

''Great, it fits perfectly.'' Moonbyul answered.

|| RINGGG, SCHOOL BELL (NEXT CLASS BEGINS) ||

''Oh no i haven't finished yet-'' I said.

''It's okay, you can touch up your makeup. We will tell the teacher you spilled your drink during the break. I will make sure he knows you come a little later.'' Solar said.

''Just get back quick okay?'' Moonbyul continued.

''Okay, see you in a few minutes.'' I said.

Solar and Moonbyul left and i touched up my makeup, after that i got back to the next class.

| JIMIN'S POV, IN CLASS |

Where's Y/N? I swear if she left huh. We have to work on the project and i don't have her phone number, how will i ever know where she lives?

I looked around and saw Moonbyul and Solar. So she did leave? Before i could answer that question, the door opened, Y/N quickly walked to her seat and sat down beside me.

''Where were you?'' I whispered.

''Why do you care?'' She rolled her eyes.

''Fine, it was just a question. I'm trying to be friendly here.'' I said while sighing.

''I needed to touch up my makeup.'' She answered.

''Why?'' I said while looking at her.

''Because Joy threw juice over me.'' She let out a light sigh.

''Oh.'' I said while turning my head back to the front of the classroom. So it was Joy huh.

| YOUR POV |

Why is he suddenly so interested? Is he worried about me? No, no. Hm i don't care.

After a while the teacher told us to start on our homework. I didn't say anything and just started making the homework.

|| TIME SKIP, AFTER SCHOOL ||

Finally school was over, i grabbed my books from my locker while talking with Moonbyul and Solar.

''Y/N i'm going to make the homework at Moonbyul, are you coming with us?'' Solar asked.

''I'm sorry but i have to work on the project with Jimin-'' I started.

''Are you going to his house? Alone?'' Solar asked.

''No, we agreed to do it at mine.'' I answered.

''Ah better.'' Moonbyul said.

''Well i hope you'll survive then, call us when you need us okay?'' Solar suggested.

''Okay i will, see you tomorrow!'' I said while i smiled.

''Bye!'' They both answered before walking away.

Great, now i have to find Jimin. I walked through the hallway until i saw..

Jimin? There he is!

He was talking with Joy, but one thing.. She didn't look happy. What are they talking about?

Up until now Jimin nor Joy saw me, i got a little closer so i could wait and hear their conversation at the same time.

''Why did you do that?'' Jimin asked.

''Do what?'' She asked innocently.

''You know what i'm talking about, why did you pour juice all over Y/N? Did she do something wrong?'' He rolled his eyes at her.

''No reason.'' She answered.

''Of course there's a reason, why are you two being so damn mean to her?'' He let out a sigh of frustration.

Why does he even care? Why is he standing up for me? Behind my back?

''Whatever.'' She sighed deep and and turned around, she ran over to Irene and Wendy and left the school.

Ah finally, i hope he isn't in a bad mood cuz i don't feel like working with a grumpy Jimin. I just hope we will finish the project as soon as possible.

He grabbed something from his locker and was facing to me with his back. I quickly walked over and waited for a few seconds until he turned around.

''Are you ready?'' I said while he was still turned around.

''Yeah give me a moment.'' He said while grabbing all the books. After that he closed the locker and turned around to me.

''Shall we go?'' I asked.

''Yeah, you can get a ride from me. You just have to tell me where you live.'' He said.

''Oh okay, let's go then.'' I nodded.

God why is this so awkward.

We walked outside and i followed him to his car.

I hope this doesn't stay as awkward as it is right now. Help.

I got in his car and soon we drove away.