The True King 11

Few days later...

Shuo Gang looked at the City of Snow Blade in amazement. It was truly different from their Blaze City. He smiled sadly. His mother always talked about coming here someday. She hoped and dreamt even if it was unlikely to happen. He liked that about her.

"Shuo Gang?" Lan Shang called out, getting his attention. He looked at her. Stopping when he felt her hold on his arm tightened. "What's wrong?"

"I..." She didn't have to chance to continue because some presence joined them. When she saw who they were, she went behind Shuo Gang.

"You must be Prince Shuo Gang," Ka Suo stated, smiling. The prince blinked. Not really knowing how to react. Lan Shang's actions didn't escape him. Though curious, he bowed. He knew that the people in front of him are the king and queen of ice kingdom.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Ka Suo nodded. "I'm glad that you're here. You too Lan Shang."

Hearing that, Lan Shang went out of her hiding place. "Y-... you're not mad anymore?" The reason why she ran away was because she and Ka Suo had an argument. The two are close like siblings but sometimes there were things that they debated once in a while. Ka Suo never raised his voice though except that time. She was hurt so she left.

The king sighed, giving her a comforting smile. "No. I was at fault too. I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"He truly is," Li Luo added, winking at Lan Shang. "Did you know that he looked for you for days? So, let's put that behind us. We're glad that you're safe and Prince Shuo Gang welcome to the City of Snow Blades."

Before Shuo Gang could respond, a cry filled the air.

"Ge!" It was little Shi. He was sobbing.

"What's wrong?" Ka Suo asked, quickly picking him up. The boy sniffled, trying to talk. "S-she's g-gone. I w-went to s-see her b-ut s-she wasn't t-there."

Hearing that, Ka Suo quickly left. He beckoned Li Luo, Shuo Gang and Lan Shang to follow. They did... with Shuo Gang carrying Lan Shang in his arms.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da's room...

It was indeed empty.

"Where did she go?" Li Luo said in worry. "She was just here a while ago. Ka Suo do you think...?"

Ka SUo shook his head. "No. We should have felt it if there's an intruder. Maybe she just woke up and went out for fresh air. Let's separate."

~Time Skip~

"Did you find her?" Shuo Gang asked. They've been looking for Yan Da for an hour now.

Li Luo and Ka Suo shook their heads.

"Damn it." Shuo Gang cursed. Yan Da where are you? And here I thought that I would finally be able to see you. He closed his eyes, thinking. His eyes then snapped open. "Your Majesties, is there perhaps a place in here where cherry blossoms grow?"

When they were still training together, he noticed Yan Da's fondness of cherry blossoms. She would look for them and stay under the trees for some time before returning home. She even decorated their place with its flowers. When he asked why, she only gave him a mysterious smile. Shuo Gang never get it.

The king and queen looked at each other. "There is."

In the Hills of Withering Blooms...

A lone figure could be seen dancing below the cherry blossom trees. Yan Da smiled, enjoying the quiet atmosphere. She missed it this place. Even though, it's not the one in her real world.

"Yan Da!" a voice then called out, stopping her movements. Smiling when he felt two strong arms held her tight. "You're finally here, Shuo Gang." She said, returning the hug.

"You are a headache," Shuo Gang growled. "Do you know how worried we were? We thought Phoenix took you back."

Yan Da winched. She didn't mean to worry them.

"I'm sorry," she stated sincerely, looking at them in the eyes. "I woke up and no one was there. So, I thought about getting some fresh air by myself."

Shuo Gang sighed, letting her go. He pinched her cheeks. "Next time don't do that. You nearly gave us a heart attack. Even the little prince wouldn't stop crying."

"Little prince?" Yan Da repeated, looking towards Ka Suo again. A young boy was there, looking at her directly. He was indeed crying. Something tugged at her heart seeing his tears fall.

In a flash, she was in front of him. "Hey."

It seems like that was what he was waiting for because after she uttered that word, he was in her arms, bawling. Yan Da held him tightly, regretting her actions. His cries were breaking her heart.