11

(Back to Yoongis POV)

Its been about a month since Jimins break up and he seems to be doing fine. We got alot closer in that time, if thats even possible. Today we have a few photoshoots, we have a radio interview to do. Then we are free for the rest of the night. "Hyung? Are you alright?" I snap out of ny thoughts by Jimin. Can he get any more perfect? "Yeah Jimin Im fine." I said to which he pouted. "What?" "You called me 'Jimin'. I laughed alittle in confusion. "Well last I checked that was your name. Unless you changed it without me knowing. What would you prefer I call you? Shorty? Minnie? Babe? Baby boy?" I said with a big smirk on my face when I saw him blush. "Y-You usually call me Jiminie thats all. I have to go." Then he practically ran away from the water table I was standing at. Well, that was awkward. But his reaction was cute.

I was in the dressing room taking a nap when Jin came in. "Yoongi-ah, can I ask you something?" I heard him say so I just nodded alittle bit to him. "Do you like Jimin?" My body even though I wasnt moving in the first place, froze. My eyes shot up staring at Jin who was crouched in front of me. "N-no, why?" He explained how I behaved around and towards Jimin, how Im only softer towards him. How I look at him. Man, was I that obvious? I sighed before saying, "Yes I do. Dont tell him Hyung. Please." To which he just nodded and left the room.

That night we went back to the dorm and we started our showering rounds. I was assigned to go last after Jimin. After about an hour I assumed they were all done so I went to the bathroom to shower, but I opened it to find Jimin was just climbing into the shower. "Oh Im sorry. I-I Ill come back later." I say flustered. "Hyung, want to shower together? Since Im just now starting." "Uh yeah I guess so. Why are just now showering?" I ask as I started to take my clothes off. "Uh well Namjoon Hyung happened. He somehow broke the shower faucet off. But we fixed it finally." I swear we need a leash on that kid sometimes. We climbed into the shower, and I tried my best not to stare.

It was quiet for the most part. I turned to grab the shampoo when I noticed Jimin struggling a bit with his back. "Here let me." I say grabbing the soap the soap from him. As I rubbed his back he asked me something that caused me to freeze. "Hyung, are you gay?" He turned to face me but I quickly looked away. "I-I dont know. I--maybe. I think Ill go now." I felt ashamed in front of him but as I pulled the curtain I felt Jimin grab my hand. "Yoongi, I dont have a problem with that. Dont think that was my intent on asking. I was just curious." I nodded and stayed in the shower. After I was down I left quickly, feeling awkward now.

After awhile Jimin came to my room and just climbed into my bed. I hesitated covering him, I realized he situated himself close to me. I slowly moved away due to my own embarassment of our earluer conversation. "Dont do that Hyung. I told you I didnt mind." "What do you mean Jimin?" "Your not touching me and we established it was Jiminie to you. Me knowing your gay shouldnt mean things should change." He says in a serious voice. "Im not acting di-" I start off but Jimin cut me off. "Then why did you hesitate when I came in? You always cover me and pull me towards you. But now you didnt. I had to push myself towards you, but then you moved away. We are cuddling and your not moving away from me." The disrespect is real with this one. "Im sorry Jiminie." I mumbled as I placed a kiss on his head. "Finally. Good night Hyung."

"Hyung, Im gay...and I have feelings for you." Jimin said as we sat in my studio. "Jimin, you know we cant." I say as I back away. "Why not? I-I love you!" "I-I--"

I shot up quickly. I began realizing it was a dream but I felt a knot in my stomach. I cant risk everything, not now. I dont know what Im going to do, but I need to go. Just to clear my head. I stood up slowly trying not to wake Jimin. I grabbed my phone to check my phone to check the time it was 5 AM, so I quietly left to go for a walk. After awhile of walking in the park I pulled my phone out and texted our manager. "I need to meet with you. Its urgent."