Lessons from Disney Princess 👸

Start from the beginning

Sensing movement, I open my eyes to the light. She stirs in signs of awakening, her fingers curls and then soothe, but as she proceeds to turn away she finds a frustrating obstacle and open her lolite eyes the fraction mine close.

My hands in fussy command move with the sole purpose to free my restrained locks. But they immediately withdraw coming upon something unbelievably soft, hair of a very different texture.

I gain clarity of my surroundings slowly and then all of a sudden. There at a distance easy to neglect, the King of the Underworld lay sprawled on my hair.

Felling shocked, was an understatement.

The amber eyes with their magics and tricks were hidden away within thick sets of lashes, his usually close held lips were in the moment parted with smooth jaw lines in ease and tousled hair giving off the sense of a careless beauty.

Carefully I bring my hands over my chest wanting to silence the noisy organ as alarms blare in my mind in fluorescent colors.

Dangerous God - BAD FOR HEART- Move away with caution but FAST!

Trusting my instincts I decide to keep my distance from this being and holding my breath I strain my neck in order to pull the strands spread out like a mattress. But with efforts halfhearted from wishing to leave him undisturbed, it does not budge. When seeing its of no use I give up a little too willingly.

"Hades..." His placid expression stops me and I decide to fall back asleep long enough to have him wake up and move away on his own accord in disdain and disbelief.

But the erratic beats wouldn't let me and I try to notch it down focusing on a particular stard of my hair dancing to the tune of his long drawn breaths.

Still, unfortunately, my eyes wander along the planes of his tranquil face and my heart begins its marathon while my mind threw a tantrum.

In a state off daze my fingers accidentally graze his elbow and I shrink covering my face the next instant.

Stupid arm!

Peaking through a small gap I watch him frown but doesn't wake up fuming.

I eventually relax and as I bring my forelimbs to my sides I notice how curled up he lay, and it surprised me for it differed from his usual stiff and stout sleeping manners, this posture seemingly could be more associated with.....

My amusement comes to a halt realizing how I myself lay in mirroring image, like a feline keeping warm on a winter night.

Sharing the bed like each side of a torn paper, never once did skin meet skin, neither did garments overlap, but warm breaths mingled above tangled locks of ink black and coffee.

Finally I could no longer stay put but before I could make a move to escape his eyes open without the tiredness of sleep to lock on mine.

His brows arch at the expense of my bewilderment.

"What..what are you doing?" I shutter failing at sounding cool.

Not bothering to immediately answer he rolls off gracefully freeing my hair at last.

"It was either me or Zeus." Was all he offers as explanation.

"What do you mean you or Zeus?" I ask in utter shock. "You mean like him here instead of you??"

Content with my sincere disgust towards his brother, Hades slides off heading towards his closet, ruffling hair messier.

"You are in no position to ask questions." With hints of controlled anger he declares and the door shuts close.