"I think that's enough of whatever's going on here." The new guy says in a sure tone, face unrecognizable by the rain, my own tears, the shadow of the building, and the hood of his coat that has fur on the rim of it.

"No." The man replies, looking back at me with a death glare, "This little bitch is a thief and she needs to learn her l—"

He pulls his fist back again, but the new guy grips his wrist in a tight, firm hold that seemed like it'd be capable of breaking mine with the same amount of force.

"I said I think that's enough."

The man seems caught off guard until more anger flashes in his eyes. "Who the hell are you to tell me wh—"

The man turns to swing back at the new guy, but he only dodges his blow, grabs his hair, and slams his face into his knee. He then twists my beater's arm, pinning his wrist to his back and slamming his front side against the brick wall beside me. I look in shock and fear, the man's face smushed while blood drips from his nose down to his gritted teeth and chin.

"Now, are you done?" The new guy asks as he leans to the side a little to look at my attacker's face some more, his voice deep with the perfect mixture of rasp and smoothness to it. When he doesn't reply, the guy in the coat presses the man's wrist more against his back, making him yell out in pain.

"Look, I don't feel like breaking your arm or beating the shit out of you some more. So simply just tell me you're done, get in your car," His voice drops from something bouncy to something dangerous, "and get the fuck out of here."

The man grunts and caves in, clearly frustrated and bothered by my savior. "Fine! I'm done!" He yells and then the coated figure releases him, slightly pushing him towards his car before completely letting him go.

I get another glare from the man as if he was warning me this wasn't the last time I'd see him before he gets back in his black car and pulls off.

I shiver again from the cold and fear as the coated man looks back down to me. He approaches me and does something unexpected: he takes off his coat and swings it around my body, flipping the hood over my head.

He leans his hands on his knees to get a better look of my face, but the fur on his coat only covers most of it. He pushes it up a little, "This coat is way too big for you."

I look at him, finally able to see his face; he's a god among men. He has dark wavy hair that's in a careless push up style, a strong jaw, full lips, and gray eyes.

When I don't reply to his lighthearted comment and sweet smile, he sighs a little. "Are you mental? Because it's cold and raining out and you're dressed like your on summer vacation."

I look down a little, my voice coming out weak and timid, "I-It's a-all I have..."

"Hmm. Street girl, huh? That explains why you have no shoes on..." He says as he leans up straight again before shrugging a little, "That's fine, not gonna judge...anyway, where you headed?" He points his thumb over his shoulder to a silver Lexus parked across the street, "I don't mind dropping you off there if you'd like."

I look further away from the handsome savior with no reply, embarrassment flushing through my face with heat.

"Oh." He says rather quietly after a moment before he leans back down onto his knees to look at me under his coat hood, "Wanna crash with me then?"

I look at him through my wet hair in shock, caught completely off guard, "...what?"

"You have nowhere else to go. Plus, it's getting pretty lonesome and boring at my place. I think it'll be a new, interesting experience bringing someone in." He explains with that sweet smile again, "So, wanna crash with me tonight or what?"