Chapter 22

4 years later~

Yin's P.O.V

Even after four years, the boys and I still kept in touch. Even after four years, Minseok and I kept a stable relationship. Sure, there were a few incidents which led to fighting but it got sorted out with help from the boys of course. Today, we were supposed to meet up for the class reunion.

Ding dong~ (ring ding dong XD)

I look through the peephole to see Baekhyun, Tao and Kris waiting outside. I open the oak door and got engulfed in a big bear hug by Baekhyun. "Yinnieeee~ we missed chuuu~!" He never changes, everyone didn't, except for the fact they git taller and became much more handsome than before. "Baekhyun, we saw each other just yesterday." He makes puppy eyes again. "But still missed chu~~"

"Okay, that's enough hugging there Bacon." Minseok's 'jealous' voice cuts Baekhyun's hug. I say he's jealous but doesn't want to show it. Pretty cute. "Sorry, hyung. Today Kris hyung will be with you and the others while me and Tao steal Yin for the day. You'll see her later tonight, bye!" Tao and Baekhyun drag me to their car without waiting a response from Minseok. I can clearly see him pouting at the door with Kris holding his laughter. "So, Yin. Today is a special day, time for you to glam up, girl!" Tao declares as Baekhyun drives his car. "Yeah, we'll be doing you hair, makeup, and find the perfect dress and accessories for tonight." The reunion? It's just a small reunion but who cares. I get to spend time with them.

The next few hours~

My hair is now in an updo and my makeup is a light layer, a more natural look. The dress I'm wearing is a baby blue knee length dress, chosen by Baekhyun and Tao because they said baby blue was Minseok's favourite colour. They put a mini tiara in my hair as an ornament and I'm wearing white pearl earrings. The look is completed by dark blue heels. I decided to wear the silver bracelet Minseok gave me for our anniversary.

"Girl, you look hot! Xiumin hyung is so gonna melt when he sees you, other guys might as well admire your beauty from afar." Baekhyun is exaggerating, I'm not that pretty. "Don't be so modest, Yin. You're beautiful inside and out, now come. We must not let your prince charming wait, or else he will be distracted by other ladies at the reunion." The three of us enter Baekhyun's car.

As we arrive, Tao looks at me. "Now, princess, wait for us to open the car door, wear this mask." I did as he instructed and Baekhyun opens the door for me. "This way, princess." They lead me to the school auditorium. This place brings back memories, bad ones and good ones. Both I will never forget. "Yo, Baekhyun, took you long enough." The voice belongs to Luhan as I know. "Woah, who's the chick? Your date?" That made me blush a little. "Wait. Yin, is that you?" I only nod a little. Luhan pulls me to the others while Baekhyun and Tao follow. Tao removes the mask from my face and the boys' jaws dropped. Even Luhan. "We present to you, Princess Yin, the rightful date for Prince Minseok." Minseok snaps out of it and looks at me. "What the heck did you two do to her? I haven't seen her so formal since like 10 years old." Kris just had to bring that up. I admit, being formal was never my thing. The boys look at each other and grinned like Cheshire Cat. Creepy but cute. (Cheshire is cute).

They split up leaving me and Kris. Kris then lead me towards the dance floor when a spotlight shines on me. "Meet Yin. The girl who changed my life into a more colourful and fun life. She has helped become more confident and cheerful with her pure heart. So here I am, asking this question in front of everyone. Yin, will you marry me?" Minseok kneels down in front of me holding a ring. "Yes!" That simple yes made the hall burst into cheers of congratulations and happiness.

We shared our kiss there and it sure won't be the last. Because to Minseok, I am the one.